Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First heavy cycle

should i change something here? This is going to be my 5th cycle I've done. I am going to do test E at 900mg and NPP 800mg. I want to kickstart things with anadrol at 50mg a day too. my contest is going to be in 25 weeks so this cycle is going to be 20 week precontest cycle then i will move to winny, masteron, var, etc. to dry myself out.
Need a lot more information before answers can be given. What type of shape are you in now? Nobody needs 25 weeks to prep for a contest. I see you're trying to grow then cut. Forget about that. Either prep or get bigger. Pick one. Growing is for off season. If youre going to prep then prep ajd start at 12 weeks out assuming you stay in shape.

How big are you? Those doses are more for the heavyweight and super heavyweight guys that are hitting the stage lean at anywhere from 240 to 280

I'm not giving negative feedback bro I'm giving my opinion. At the OP's experience level I don't believe he should be asking others what dosages he should be running. He should have that figured out by now. Not everyone runs the same dosages. What's considered high for someone else might be considered normal for someone else.

I apologize I interpreted it incorrectly. I am all over the place with dosages depending on the end objective and combinations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A heavy test base, around a gram weekly, is very common when trying to put on size. It definitely has it's benefits. But if you are not 220+ pounds of muscle, then you most likely don't need that much. People that take bodybuilding seriously will eventually reach a point where they have to run higher dosages than others to get results. You do not get there overnight, and you do not just blast a bunch of gear thinking it will happen quicker. Yes, you will grow quicker.. but if your body doesn't need that much to grow, all you are doing is putting your body at supraphysiological levels that it will not be able to maintain once you come off. So you want to run a cycle, out on 30 pounds, just to lose 20 of it? This principle applies to pretty much all of the "super compounds" out there.. like Dbol, Tren, Superdrol, ect.. the ones that blow you up or change you drastically over night. Slow and steady wins the race.

As far as the NPP dosage.. 800mg is absurd. The common bro science dosing protocol for nandrolone is 2mg for every pound you weight. 300-500mg of this weekly will yield great results for pretty much anyone that knows how to eat and train.. and you want to run twice that amount?

For reference of your cycle.. Dorian Yates in his prime ran 1000mg of Test and 500mg of Deca weekly.

Also, usually people that are looking to run that high of dosages are not the ones seeking advice on forums.

You can run test 500mg day an anadrol 150mg hell you can add 50mg dbol run that for 6 weeks thats more off season hence anadrol will add lots of water you won't have bad side effects running that short 6 weeks I call that the bloater cycle stay of shitthat gains water bloat dont do 20 week cycles do youre research get stuff that don't bloat you out an diet proper

Abusive doses my ass you get some test prop not super high dose so there not tons benzyl alcohol in it pin that in lagging points get primo winny anavar masterone hgh t3 insulin add tren has that will help youre igf levels learn how to diet an eat proper keep youre food an amino in every 2 hours consume all 22 amino acids every 2 hours keep salts down white flours

Top Bottom