Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Dianabol Cycle, need input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will91

Hey guys, Im 21 years old and am 6 2 weigh about 174. Very little body fat I don't have an exact percentage. Hit the gym alot so Im bigger then average, but I started a dbol and test booster cycle about a week ago. I have questions regarding effects dbol can have on me. I should have looked into it before but my friend who has experience with dbol told me it is a good move. Another one of my friends likes mdrol but I decided to go with dbol. Anyone who has knowledge on dbol preferably people who have used it themselves, can you give me your input? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Ok so a little while ago you were 20 years old and Dylan told you know advice for under 21. So mysteriously your 21 an hour later? Wow time flies! We're not morons here. This is one of the strongest AAS sites out there! Theres a reason for that, for all of our
mods doing the right thing. No advice for under 21! Eat right, an train. There's your advice.

im bulking, and no I don't think your morons but Im going to be 21 in a month so I don't think its that big of a deal. what age I am isn't going to make the drug legal either so I really didn't think a month would be that big a deal. Just looking for some friendly input! Kinda wanna hear about side effects my friends gave my the low down on how to eat and I have workouts for it already..

Thanks guys

well if you aren't smart enough to make a new screen name and come back as 21 then you are gonna get banned man. thats the policy of the site. so either wait until you are really 21 or be smart enough to come back as a different screen name if you insist on fucking yourself up too young with hormones designed for men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom