Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First dianabol cycle - everything correct?

Geneticcz

Hi All,

Just a new guy curious to take that next step. Ive done most of the basic research and I read the sticky thread and the articles and all but no better way to put the worries to rest than getting confirmation from actual people regarding my specific case. So please help me with my final concerns and help me get the best result and avoiding any possible mistakes.

Im 6.4"(195cm) and currently weigh 187lbs (85kg). Started out at 152 lbs (69kg) a little over half a year ago and with consistent lifting and a 50%/30%/20% diet I was able to gain weight slow and steady but its been difficult still. If I don't work out for a week or don't keep stuffing myself with food, im that guy who instantly goes back to being all skin and bones. So after looking into everything I want to try my first cycle to put on that extra weight and muscle.

After going through the forum and using the search function I found below cycle in a different thread and it seems the best for my needs:

250 mg Sustanon for 8 weeks
25 mg Dianabol for 6 weeks
1 pill of 10 mg Nolvaldex - tamoxifen - Daily
HCG 2500UI for first 2 weeks of PCT
Clomifeno 50mg/per for the last 2 weeks of PCT.

Week 1-6 Dianabol 25mg
Week 1-8 Sustanon 250mg + Nolvaldex 10mg
Week 9-12 PCT with HCG 2500UI and Clomid 50mg.

However from what ive read the Nolvadex should be taken during PCT with the Clomid and the HCG should be taking through the cycle? Am I correct in this or is the above listed cycle fine?

I understand theres a lot of details and extra things u can and should do but with this setup above, do I have the bases covered for a first cycle? The liver protection? The testosterone management? The after effect? The help against losing the gains immediately after the cycle? Will my girl notice any difference :blow:? I rather increase my sex drive instead of decreasing it obviously haha

I hope to start by March if everything is 100% clear. Appreciate any help and feedback you all have
smile.gif

Regards,

M

Most will recommend a a test only first cycle. You're still on the "skinny" side and could do more naturally. How old are you?
Now for what you asked. Sust and dbol look good. I would run sust for 10 weeks at least though.
I wouldn't use nolva on cycle. I'd save it for pct. I would use an AI like aromasin or arimidex for on cycle.
Live protection and other protection - cycle assist made by CEL.
If you want to use HCG. Start on week 9. Run 250iu twice a week for four weeks. Weeks 9+10 will be with your sust. Then weeks 11+12 you won't use test.
Pct weeks 13-16. Clomid and nolva
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
There is no way to guarantee keeping your gains. That's up to you. The food will have to been way up. That's the most expensive thing for me now is just eating.

Most will recommend a a test only first cycle. You're still on the "skinny" side and could do more naturally. How old are you?
Now for what you asked. Sust and dbol look good. I would run sust for 10 weeks at least though.
I wouldn't use nolva on cycle. I'd save it for pct. I would use an AI like aromasin or arimidex for on cycle.
Live protection and other protection - cycle assist made by CEL.
If you want to use HCG. Start on week 9. Run 250iu twice a week for four weeks. Weeks 9+10 will be with your sust. Then weeks 11+12 you won't use test.
Pct weeks 13-16. Clomid and nolva
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
There is no way to guarantee keeping your gains. That's up to you. The food will have to been way up. That's the most expensive thing for me now is just eating.

thank you, great response. im 25 and yeah im still on the "skinny" side but even with a 4000 cal diet and proper workout, its been slow (yeah every guy wants fast results but ive been on it for over a year with very minimal gains and cant up the diet any more simply cause I don't have space to fit in more food and money wise as well, 4000 cals a day isn't cheap lol)

is the HCG needed? my intention for dianabol was to keep the cycle injection free for now.

so 6 weeks dianabol, 10 weeks sust, 11+12 are off weeks and 13-16 clomid and nolva.

That seems about right?

My first cycle ever was with Jelfa omnadren I I blew up. I would run it 10 weeks and def scrap the dbol for a cycle later on. Youll have to be patient and wait a month or so for the sust to kick in without the dbol jump, but remember it's a marathon not a sprint. I'd scrap Nolva during and just use armidex

thank you, great response. im 25 and yeah im still on the "skinny" side but even with a 4000 cal diet and proper workout, its been slow (yeah every guy wants fast results but ive been on it for over a year with very minimal gains and cant up the diet any more simply cause I don't have space to fit in more food and money wise as well, 4000 cals a day isn't cheap lol)

is the HCG needed? my intention for dianabol was to keep the cycle injection free for now.

so 6 weeks dianabol, 10 weeks sust, 11+12 are off weeks and 13-16 clomid and nolva.

That seems about right?

Yeah, except for "injection free" and "sust" being in the same cycle plan. You know sust is injectable, yes?

You don't want oral test. Not a good idea at all

yeah ive been reading up on that today and all comes out the same so I guess injecting will be the way to go for me. which means back to the drawing board of doing research cause I did not plan to do that my first cycle but if I do it, then Ill do it the right way.

so basically just final confirmation regarding the rest of the stuff:

6 weeks dianabol, 10 weeks sust, 11+12 are off weeks and 13-16 clomid and nolva.

^ is good but sust has to be the injectable variant or just replace it with basic Testosterone injections (and ill be looking up how, when, how much etc etc for that)

edit: just wanna give a big thank you to all of you, rare to find forums like this where people help out instead of acting like stuck up douchebags who forgot they were starters at some point too. definitely staying here and hopefully contribute someday too.

use test for atleast 12-14 weeks. dbol 4-8 ( i rec 4-6 IMO) use an AI during cycle to control estrogen. not nolva to bandaid an issue of high estrogen. it only blocks the breast etc. but you should keep the estro in check and save SERMS for the PCt. i rec 4-5 weeks of clomid 35-50mg ed and nolva 20mg ed.

also i rec teste or c , not sust. more simple to dose and i feel better. i only use sust if i get a crazy deal on it, like i have with omnadren in the past

Top Bottom