Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First dianabol cycle - everything correct?

hey guys again thanks for all the help. Was buying the stuff I need and saw the pricing of Arimidex, that's crazy haha so before I buy it im just wondering if there are any alternatives or specific brands that are more cost efficient with the same result :p

Aromasin, its not cheaper, probably even more expensive, but there's no estro rebound, which is good because estro rebound sucks ass. Try being the biggest dude on the theater taking your niece to see inside out and crying like a bch when bing bong dies. We're talking hard cry, sobs dammit

what if lower the dose of arimidex to slowly work it down? would that help against the rebound? and that would make it more cost effective too :) like lets say start normal with 0.25mg ED for the first 3 weeks of dbol and then work it down to 0.25mg EOD for 2 weeks and last week 0.25mg E3D? just guessing here, no idea if it physically works like that :p

otherwise there must be a different brand, just the ingredient that makes arimidex. Same as u have Nolvadex the known brand and then TAXUS which is also tamoxifeno so does the same job. Right now the arimidex is as expensive as all the other gear combined for the whole cycle lol

would any anastrozol work the same as arimidex?

Last edited:
Yes anastrozole is arimidex.
this^^^

its just the first name brand... you can find MANY generic versions..

look at liquidex at our sponsor RUI products. i use them and the dex is GTG.

do 0.25mg eod not ed. if need be up to 0.5mg eod.

pct i rec clomid and tamox. they have that also

Yes anastrozole is arimidex.
this^^^
its just the first name brand... you can find MANY generic versions..
look at liquidex at our sponsor RUI products. i use them and the dex is GTG.
do 0.25mg eod not ed. if need be up to 0.5mg eod.
pct i rec clomid and tamox. they have that also

The ai's an be confusing, the brand name vs the actual name of the substance.
ie:
Aromasin=Exemestane
Femara=Letrozole
Arimidex=Anastrozole

I agree with the advice JP has given you here, Good starting dose and all. Also make sure you have all this stuff BEFORE you start your cycle. All your ancillaries and your PCT. As he also said, cant go wrong with rui, solid ,quality products.
How about posting the whole cycle from start to pct including your ai, dosages of everything and your pct including dosages and start time as well?

Top Bottom