Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycles do not consist of multiple compounds or high doses once and for all

02gixxersix

Can we please get that sticky for newbies cycles back, or could a respectable vet please post some newbie cycle and have a mod stick it. I dont know if its the fina or wat but it's really starting to piss me off that all these newbies are asking questions about whether they should run their 20 compound 3 grams of gear a week stacks. Test only will suffice. someone needs to get it across to them that its not all about the gear. It's about diet and training habits. I know I havent been around very long either but im sayin i did my research and i still do about 2-4 hours of searching on topics here a day. I'm jsut gettin sick a responding to these posts although I want to get the info out there so these guys dont make a big mistake. Just curious how many of you feel the same way actually and hopefully some newbies will read this too.

exactly and I think thats if you've been lifting for years and your at your genetic limit. test only is a great stack that lots of vets still use, so if it still works for them, dont you think it would work for someone who has never cycled before.

i cant agree more. i have been doing cycles for about four years or so and still keep them below a gram and mainly test. i think too many people want to just fill their system with juice, fuck around in the gym on the cell phone and expect to get huge.
foo

I totally agree with you guys. I am fairly new and researched the boards for more hours than I can count before I did my first cycle. We only get one body so why kill it at an early age? We live in world that wants everything "right now"!!! They want to be huge the first year they get serious about bb. They need to be a lot more patient and consider saving their time, money and health by respecting their body and doing their homework. Anyway, keep it real and don't be stupid newbees.

I did the research for 3 years before I did my first cycle. I totally agree with you guys. The search key and I became best friends before I posted any kind of question that had already been answered 500 times.

My suggestion to newbies is to READ, READ, READ. There are posts on here every day about first cycles. And not just read here, there are tons of books on the subject. I don't understand why someone wants to ask a question and wait around for a vet or mod response when the search key is right infront of them. They can immediately get answers to ALL of their questions. It takes time to find the answer sometimes, but they waste MORE time asking stupid questions.

Dial_tone said:
If a newbie wants to waste $750 on his first stack so he can gain 25lbs only to lose 15 more power to him....I just wish they'd shut the fuck up and stop asking endless questions about how to do it.

Come on guys, this is a legit question and comment. Yes these types of questions are asked alot but that's what the board is for. How many newbies would you guess visit this board every single day ? It might be the same old stuff for some of us, but you have to take the time to help everyone. I would almost be willing to bet that each one of you here has asked similiar questions in the past.

No slam intended.

BPP

bumpo said:
I agree 2 drugs max

maybe three if it's an oral.

anabolic, androgenic, oral

max

For a first cycle...wasn't this what 02gixxersix was trying to get across as bad advice(because it is overkill). One drug (preferably test) is all you need for a first timer, not 2 or 3.

Yea I dont think anyone needs more than test. It even bothers me that people use d-bol on their first cycle. I'm on my third cycle and still no orals. I wanna save them for later use. My next stack might have an oral in it but I think I'll even wait till the one after that. It's just like when I asked if I should use slin and everyone told me to wait until i dont respond to gear as well. Why use all your tools all at once???

Yeah, 02, I completely agree with you. I consistantly research the internet, elite fitness, anabolic review anabolic 2000 to absorb as much as possible to make an educated decision. Even some of the per week doses these guys want on the first cycle is outrageous. They could get away with far less and still make great gains on just test.

But, they always forget the diet and training aspects. You gotta eat alot of quality food for quality gains and when in the gym, hit the f#$kin weights like there is no tomorrow.

Bottom line, HOMEWORK gentlemen. Do it.

Top Bottom