Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle: Winstrol - Clenbuterol & Trenbolone

Alexander_E

Hello,

I am in the 3rd week of my first cycle. I want to know / ask you if i am doing something wrong cause haven't noticed something changing yet ..

Cycle: 8 weeks

Weekly Schedule: 3 injectable Winstrol 1ml / 50mg Stanozolol
1 injectable Parabolan 2ml / trenbolone base 100ml
4 pills of Clenbuterol every day

But i am also receiving 1 pill of Proviron (daily) and on other pill for my liver (daily). A professional bodybuilder in the gym told me that i should not receive those pills "Proviron & for the liver" cause they don't allow the injectable steroids to do their "job".

PLEASE could you tell me if i am doing anything wrong and if yes what should i do ?

Thank you for your time.

p.s.
My goal is to get just leaner and to gain a little bit of lean muscle.
What about my anti-estrogen pills (proviron & the other for the liver) during my cycle. should i stop them and get back to them after the 8 week cycle ?

Alexander_E said:
Hello,

I am in the 3rd week of my first cycle. I want to know / ask you if i am doing something wrong cause haven't noticed something changing yet ..

Cycle: 8 weeks

Weekly Schedule: 3 injectable Winstrol 1ml / 50mg Stanozolol
1 injectable Parabolan 2ml / trenbolone base 100ml
4 pills of Clenbuterol every day

But i am also receiving 1 pill of Proviron (daily) and on other pill for my liver (daily). A professional bodybuilder in the gym told me that i should not receive those pills "Proviron & for the liver" cause they don't allow the injectable steroids to do their "job".

PLEASE could you tell me if i am doing anything wrong and if yes what should i do ?

Thank you for your time.

p.s.
My goal is to get just leaner and to gain a little bit of lean muscle.
What about my anti-estrogen pills (proviron & the other for the liver) during my cycle. should i stop them and get back to them after the 8 week cycle ?

I believe Winstrol has anti -e qualities to it. i'm gonna bump because i have no experience with parabolan. are you prone to gyno? winny should solve that

bro i dont know what you are doing wrong, but on a oral ,you should see some results by now. are you sure you r gear is legit.

Top Bottom