x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

First cycle: Winstrol - Clenbuterol & Trenbolone

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about First cycle: Winstrol - Clenbuterol & Trenbolone within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello, I am in the 3rd week of my first cycle. I want to know / ask you if i am doing something wrong cause haven't noticed something changing yet .. Cycle: 8 weeks Weekly Schedule: 3 injectable Winstrol 1ml / 50mg Stanozolol 1 injectable Parabolan 2ml / trenbolone base 100ml 4 pills of Clenbuterol every day

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

First cycle: Winstrol - Clenbuterol & Trenbolone

Hello,

I am in the 3rd week of my first cycle. I want to know / ask you if i am doing something wrong cause haven't noticed something changing yet ..

Cycle: 8 weeks

Weekly Schedule: 3 injectable Winstrol 1ml / 50mg Stanozolol
    1 injectable Parabolan 2ml / trenbolone base 100ml
    4 pills of Clenbuterol every day

But i am also receiving 1 pill of Proviron (daily) and on other pill for my liver (daily). A professional bodybuilder in the gym told me that i should not receive those pills "Proviron & for the liver" cause they don't allow the injectable steroids to do their "job".

PLEASE could you tell me if i am doing anything wrong and if yes what should i do ?

Thank you for your time.

p.s.
    My goal is to get just leaner and to gain a little bit of lean muscle.
    What about my anti-estrogen pills (proviron & the other for the liver) during my cycle. should i stop them and get back to them after the 8 week cycle ?

Re: First cycle: Winstrol - Clenbuterol & Trenbolone

Quote Quote posted by Alexander_E
    Hello,

I am in the 3rd week of my first cycle. I want to know / ask you if i am doing something wrong cause haven't noticed something changing yet ..

Cycle: 8 weeks

Weekly Schedule: 3 injectable Winstrol 1ml / 50mg Stanozolol
    1 injectable Parabolan 2ml / trenbolone base 100ml
    4 pills of Clenbuterol every day

But i am also receiving 1 pill of Proviron (daily) and on other pill for my liver (daily). A professional bodybuilder in the gym told me that i should not receive those pills "Proviron & for the liver" cause they don't allow the injectable steroids to do their "job".

PLEASE could you tell me if i am doing anything wrong and if yes what should i do ?

Thank you for your time.

p.s.
    My goal is to get just leaner and to gain a little bit of lean muscle.
    What about my anti-estrogen pills (proviron & the other for the liver) during my cycle. should i stop them and get back to them after the 8 week cycle ?
    I believe Winstrol has anti -e qualities to it. i'm gonna bump because i have no experience with parabolan. are you prone to gyno? winny should solve that

Amateur Bodybuilder

Re: First cycle: Winstrol - Clenbuterol & Trenbolone

bro i dont know what you are doing wrong, but on a oral ,you should see some results by now. are you sure you r gear is legit.