Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle: use var/winny only or include EQ as well?

I was going to do var/winny only cycle to see hjow good it works for me but some say add test. I will not use test until maybe my 3 cycle. my main ojective right now is to gain dramatic endurance and strength and stamina. don't waste yout ime telling me do test include this and that i will do it light cycle for the first 2 so should i use winny /var only and then next cycle do it again along with eq or use all 3?

i would just use 40/mg of var a day

it would seem that you struggle to get advice for the type of goal you have. if you want advice on getting big or cutting and maintaining muscle mass then you will be in luck, but strength without size or stamina/endurance is hard going,
i think its just a case of what people here have as their own interests,ie mainly bodybuilding.
not a dis on these people, just a statement of what i have seen so far...

Endurance, strength, stamina? My first suggestion would be training...what's your sport? If you insist on juice we'd need to know your stats to give much advice. Anavar is good for strength without significant mass gains. Fina gives good strength. Test alone is always a good first cycle which you might reconsider.

JoBu

counterstrike999 said:
I was going to do var/winny only cycle to see hjow good it works for me but some say add test. I will not use test until maybe my 3 cycle. my main ojective right now is to gain dramatic endurance and strength and stamina. don't waste yout ime telling me do test include this and that i will do it light cycle for the first 2 so should i use winny /var only and then next cycle do it again along with eq or use all 3?

Top Bottom