Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle - trenabol and test

Addcd2gains

Well I finally found some gear :) time to see what the juice can do.. I was planning on a 5x5 plan to gain some serious mass.. How much time should I allow for recovery between workouts? I normally wait 6-8 days per muscle group but will tht change on tren/test?

Of course your recovery time will be shorter... try to hit each muscle group twice a week with heavy combination exercises...

What is your cycle plan n pct?

Of course your recovery time will be shorter... try to hit each muscle group twice a week with heavy combination exercises...

What is your cycle plan n pct?

Haven't thought about it much.. That's 12 weeks away lol.. Actually I have no idea just know imma need some serious test boosters

Well I finally found some gear :) time to see what the juice can do.. I was planning on a 5x5 plan to gain some serious mass.. How much time should I allow for recovery between workouts? I normally wait 6-8 days per muscle group but will tht change on tren/test?

Plan to succeed or plan to fail

Everything must be on hand in case you develop sides etc. What are you stats and how is your diet looking? Gotta eat big baby !!

I think the expression goes "failing to plan is planning to fail."

Which in this case is what you are doing OP.

Have you already started your cycle mate?

I would suggest holding off a while and do some more research... there is plenty of info on the net and help offered on this forum...

Take a look at firstly what effect these two substances are going to have on you. Then search for info on pre-loading, cycle support for the specific side effect, and make sure you have a solid pct on hand n ready to go...

Gotta be smart when taking any substance ;)

you need to run test only if you get sides running more compounds you won't know which one is causing it, gotta walk before you run, you'll mess that cycle guessing which one so basically you're shooting in the dark, start with one ,see how the body handles it ,then nextcycle add another, you will be educated on how hormones affect the body.

you need to run test only if you get sides running more compounds you won't know which one is causing it, gotta walk before you run, you'll mess that cycle guessing which one so basically you're shooting in the dark, start with one ,see how the body handles it ,then nextcycle add another, you will be educated on how hormones affect the body.

Totally agree with Radar...

Plan to succeed or plan to fail

Everything must be on hand in case you develop sides etc. What are you stats and how is your diet looking? Gotta eat big baby !!

I'm 190, 6 foot, 16% bf and in the morning I have 5 eggs 2 pieces of 12 grain toast, ill have a cliff bar or something around 11, lunch is usually 12oz chicken, half a bell pepper, and a bagel with cream cheese, first dinner around 4, usually a big ass plate of spaghetti, then I workout, come home and eat som kind of fish and carbs.. Shit varies but I make sure to get 4000+ calories a day

Have you already started your cycle mate?

I would suggest holding off a while and do some more research... there is plenty of info on the net and help offered on this forum...

Take a look at firstly what effect these two substances are going to have on you. Then search for info on pre-loading, cycle support for the specific side effect, and make sure you have a solid pct on hand n ready to go...

Gotta be smart when taking any substance ;)

Na I'm starting Monday.. And I've done shit tons of research mayne, that's why I went with tren cause it don't aramotize, and I'm stacking test on it cause I don't want a limp noodle ;) and I've taken "beast test booster" so I have a pretty good idea of what ill be dealing with there.. Obviously strait test is different than a booster but I'm starting at such a small dose if both ill be fine, and I'm doin my whole cycle with a pro, he's my workout partner lol

Top Bottom