x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

first cycle thoughts/advice appreciated

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about first cycle thoughts/advice appreciated within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hi everyone, I am considering a first cycle and would very much appreciate your advice. I'm 55, male and have been working out for 3 years now. I am currently at around 13 or 14% body fat. 5' 10", aprox 164lbs. I eat a lot of protein but could use and will use more carbs. I have 2 x 10ml vials of Meditech Test Cypionate 250/ml and that's all. I was considering 350 to 400mg a week over 12 weeks but I have no PCT. It's not easy getting anything here in the uk, I got my test cyp online and have

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: first cycle thoughts/advice appreciated

bro check out sponsors, also ask mobster, he in scotland closeby
    "my opinion has no valid because I never used it." -all time forum guru Nelson Montana

Quote Quote posted by UKuser View Post
    Hi everyone, I am considering a first cycle and would very much appreciate your advice. I'm 55, male and have been working out for 3 years now. I am currently at around 13 or 14% body fat. 5' 10", aprox 164lbs. I eat a lot of protein but could use and will use more carbs. I have 2 x 10ml vials of Meditech Test Cypionate 250/ml and that's all. I was considering 350 to 400mg a week over 12 weeks but I have no PCT. It's not easy getting anything here in the uk, I got my test cyp online and have used a home test kit to verify it, the test was positive. In testing the vial I have obviously punctured the lid with a needle. Both vials are in my fridge, I've read that they only keep for about a month when opened.? Any advice you can give will be greatly appreciated. thanks very much
    Yes it it. Just use PSL International

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Quote Quote posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro check out sponsors, also ask mobster, he in scotland closeby
    No I'm not.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    email them and they can make an exception
    Hi Steve, yeah I did email them, the reply from Greg Tur was "hello. sorry, but only USA domestic shipping"

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by the_alcatraz View Post
    2 vials of testosterone cypionate is not enough for much at all, I suggest you get more gear. At least at 55 you should try test and deca, with sarms like this

Week 1-16
    testosterone cypionate 500mgs/week
    deca durabolin 200mgs/week
    ostarine mk2866 50mgs/day
    cardazol 3 caps/preworkout
    n2guard 4 caps/day (liver kidney organ support on cycle, you need it at your age)
    Aromasin low dose 10mgs EOD (AI needed)

PCT 8 weeks
    tamoxifen,aromasin,HCGenerat es, ostazol

reading
    https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS
    https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/
    https://www.evolutionary.org/supplements/
    Thanks for your help, it's much appreciated. That's a big ol list, it's kind of off putting to be honest. I was hoping it could be a lot simpler. Is all that needed for a first cycle?

The worst thing you can do is skimp out on PCT. The steroids are the cheap and easy part but the recovery is probably the most important. This is what I recommend you run exactly as laid out:

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

The guys have you covered

Quote Quote posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    The worst thing you can do is skimp out on PCT. The steroids are the cheap and easy part but the recovery is probably the most important. This is what I recommend you run exactly as laid out:

agreed.

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post

Hi all, apologies for the delayed reply, I've been suffering a bit as I re-introduce carbs (Keto/carnivore since oct2018).
    MasonicBodybuilder thank you so much, I never knew so much was involved to do it right. Your breakdown is very thorough indeed. Looks like I have some more shopping to do.
    Couple of questions.. The PCT you've listed along with my 2 x 10ml Test cyp will be enough? I'm not looking to go crazy right off the bat.
    Some of the items are for post cycle and a couple are for during the cycle, right? I'm going to take my time and get the things you've listed as I research more and read over your comprehensive post (several times). I have a male hormone bloodtest to do soon and then another when I'm fully back in carbs...can I post results here and ask you guys your opinions?
    At 55 I'm currently at around 13 or 14% body fat, abs visible most of the time, approx 164lbs. Always been a bit of a hard-gainer. I want improvements, obviously, but I don't want to blast the fuck out of my body, this is why I'm here to ask you guys some questions. With this in mind does my suggestion of test [email protected] 350 to 400/week sound ok to you?
    Once again I very much appreciate ALL of the replies you have given me, thank you. I would never just "wing it" I'm too fussy/careful for that.

Quote Quote posted by UKuser View Post
    Hi all, apologies for the delayed reply, I've been suffering a bit as I re-introduce carbs (Keto/carnivore since oct2018).
    MasonicBodybuilder thank you so much, I never knew so much was involved to do it right. Your breakdown is very thorough indeed. Looks like I have some more shopping to do.
    Couple of questions.. The PCT you've listed along with my 2 x 10ml Test cyp will be enough? I'm not looking to go crazy right off the bat.
    Some of the items are for post cycle and a couple are for during the cycle, right? I'm going to take my time and get the things you've listed as I research more and read over your comprehensive post (several times). I have a male hormone bloodtest to do soon and then another when I'm fully back in carbs...can I post results here and ask you guys your opinions?
    At 55 I'm currently at around 13 or 14% body fat, abs visible most of the time, approx 164lbs. Always been a bit of a hard-gainer. I want improvements, obviously, but I don't want to blast the fuck out of my body, this is why I'm here to ask you guys some questions. With this in mind does my suggestion of test [email protected] 350 to 400/week sound ok to you?
    Once again I very much appreciate ALL of the replies you have given me, thank you. I would never just "wing it" I'm too fussy/careful for that.

350-400mg per week of test is a great cycle. Hit it hard and you will have the results.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***