Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle thoughts/advice appreciated

Hi everyone, I am considering a first cycle and would very much appreciate your advice. I'm 55, male and have been working out for 3 years now. I am currently at around 13 or 14% body fat. 5' 10", aprox 164lbs. I eat a lot of protein but could use and will use more carbs. I have 2 x 10ml vials of Meditech Test Cypionate 250/ml and that's all. I was considering 350 to 400mg a week over 12 weeks but I have no PCT. It's not easy getting anything here in the uk, I got my test cyp online and have used a home test kit to verify it, the test was positive. In testing the vial I have obviously punctured the lid with a needle. Both vials are in my fridge, I've read that they only keep for about a month when opened.? Any advice you can give will be greatly appreciated. thanks very much

Yes it it. Just use PSL International

2 vials of testosterone cypionate is not enough for much at all, I suggest you get more gear. At least at 55 you should try test and deca, with sarms like this

Week 1-16
testosterone cypionate 500mgs/week
deca durabolin 200mgs/week
ostarine mk2866 50mgs/day
cardazol 3 caps/preworkout
n2guard 4 caps/day (liver kidney organ support on cycle, you need it at your age)
Aromasin low dose 10mgs EOD (AI needed)

PCT 8 weeks
tamoxifen,aromasin,HCGenerat es, ostazol

reading
https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS
https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/
https://www.evolutionary.org/supplements/

Thanks for your help, it's much appreciated. That's a big ol list, it's kind of off putting to be honest. I was hoping it could be a lot simpler. Is all that needed for a first cycle?

The worst thing you can do is skimp out on PCT. The steroids are the cheap and easy part but the recovery is probably the most important. This is what I recommend you run exactly as laid out:

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Hi all, apologies for the delayed reply, I've been suffering a bit as I re-introduce carbs (Keto/carnivore since oct2018).
MasonicBodybuilder thank you so much, I never knew so much was involved to do it right. Your breakdown is very thorough indeed. Looks like I have some more shopping to do.
Couple of questions.. The PCT you've listed along with my 2 x 10ml Test cyp will be enough? I'm not looking to go crazy right off the bat.
Some of the items are for post cycle and a couple are for during the cycle, right? I'm going to take my time and get the things you've listed as I research more and read over your comprehensive post (several times). I have a male hormone bloodtest to do soon and then another when I'm fully back in carbs...can I post results here and ask you guys your opinions?
At 55 I'm currently at around 13 or 14% body fat, abs visible most of the time, approx 164lbs. Always been a bit of a hard-gainer. I want improvements, obviously, but I don't want to blast the fuck out of my body, this is why I'm here to ask you guys some questions. With this in mind does my suggestion of test cyp@ 350 to 400/week sound ok to you?
Once again I very much appreciate ALL of the replies you have given me, thank you. I would never just "wing it" I'm too fussy/careful for that.

Hi all, apologies for the delayed reply, I've been suffering a bit as I re-introduce carbs (Keto/carnivore since oct2018).
MasonicBodybuilder thank you so much, I never knew so much was involved to do it right. Your breakdown is very thorough indeed. Looks like I have some more shopping to do.
Couple of questions.. The PCT you've listed along with my 2 x 10ml Test cyp will be enough? I'm not looking to go crazy right off the bat.
Some of the items are for post cycle and a couple are for during the cycle, right? I'm going to take my time and get the things you've listed as I research more and read over your comprehensive post (several times). I have a male hormone bloodtest to do soon and then another when I'm fully back in carbs...can I post results here and ask you guys your opinions?
At 55 I'm currently at around 13 or 14% body fat, abs visible most of the time, approx 164lbs. Always been a bit of a hard-gainer. I want improvements, obviously, but I don't want to blast the fuck out of my body, this is why I'm here to ask you guys some questions. With this in mind does my suggestion of test cyp@ 350 to 400/week sound ok to you?
Once again I very much appreciate ALL of the replies you have given me, thank you. I would never just "wing it" I'm too fussy/careful for that.

350-400mg per week of test is a great cycle. Hit it hard and you will have the results.

Top Bottom