Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle thoughts

Tesseract

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around the forums for awhile but only decided to join today as I'm in the process of setting up my first cycle. For a quick background, I'm 33, been lifting since I was 25, and as I see my training windows diminishing (marriage, house, the works), I decided to make the most of the next few training years. With that in mind, I did some research and started putting together a simple cycle, for which I need some advice from the experienced people:

Cycle:
Weeks 1-8
Test Prop 200mg EOD - cycle base
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD - AI
HCGenerate ES 5 caps ED - test lvl support (instead of hCG)

Weeks 3-8
Anavar 60mg ED

Weeks 3,4,7,8
Clen 40mcg ED

PCT:
Weeks 1-2
Cardarine 20mg ED
HCGenerate ES 5 caps ED

Weeks 3-7
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10
Cardarine 20mg ED
Ostarine 25/25/25/12.5/none

My questions here are:
1) Is HCGenerate ES a reasonably good substitute for hCG over an 8 week cycle?
2) Should I run HCGenerate ES in the PCT as well (the first 2 weeks)
3) How soon after the last pinning should I start PCT? I'm seeing a lot of conflicting information
4) cardarine & Ostarine - am I over-engineering my PCT here or is this sensible?

Like I said, I'm designing my first cycle so feel free to rip it to shreds if it's not making sense, but also, if you can, please give some constructive feedback as well :)

Thanks in advance!

- T

not a bad setup at all.

when you start pct isn't as important as making sure you don't end it too soon. with this cycle you laid out i would run a 6-8 week pct. don't just do it 4 weeks and think that will work

Listen to the advice.

not a bad setup at all.

when you start pct isn't as important as making sure you don't end it too soon. with this cycle you laid out i would run a 6-8 week pct. don't just do it 4 weeks and think that will work

Thanks - also, any thoughts on Cardarine/Ostarine? I'm hearing a lot of noise regarding Cardarine specifically it being suspended from clinical trials because of concerns regarding it causing cancerous growth?

Thanks - also, any thoughts on Cardarine/Ostarine? I'm hearing a lot of noise regarding Cardarine specifically it being suspended from clinical trials because of concerns regarding it causing cancerous growth?

Addressed a bunch of times. The dose administered to the mice in the study was at a level of 100x or so so-called safe levels. In other words you'd need to be silly enough to use grams per day vs milligrams as directed.

There have been some really good new studies published in the past year done on cardarine and human test subjects. All these studies validated cardarines effects on increasing the genes involved with fat oxidation and improved insulin resistance but what's really cool about these studies is they actually showed cardarine had an ANTI-cancer effect.

You read that right. In the latest studies done in humans - cardarine had cancer preventive properties.

There are a couple reasons for that:
1. The rat study everyone talks about where the rats developed cancer used absurd dosages no one in their sane mind would take
2. In the above study, all the rats were injected with genes to cause the development of cancer and the rats given the cardarine developed the cancer faster. The cardarine didn't actually cause the cancer, it just accelerated the rate at which the cancer grew
3. Rats develop cancer MUCH more easily then human and that's why they are so commonly used in cancer studies

As cool as all the recent studies are, the sad part is that it means cardarine is most likely going to be picked up by a big pharmaceutical company in the new future and it will become illegal to purchase without a prescription. I suspect in 5 years you will no longer be able to legally purchase cardarine as a research chemical liquid.

Hey man, I read in your other post that you’re pretty close to Toronto. I wanted to pick up some Cardarine, but im worried about it shipping here over the border. Should I be worried at all?

Hey man, I read in your other post that you’re pretty close to Toronto. I wanted to pick up some Cardarine, but im worried about it shipping here over the border. Should I be worried at all?

I live in Winnipeg.

SARMS1 is a good source. A lot of my clients in Canada have ordered from them and never once have they had an issue with customs.

Even if your package does get blocked, SARMS1 has a free reship policy

Top Bottom