Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, - Testoviron Depot 250

This board is really frustrating. I mean i never said i started. And I asked for input, NOT a bunch of D-Bag comments.

Armidex is not at this time available as the Thai Gov, is really watching the pharmacies.

A Doctor still had to write a prescription for Mesterolone as it is also a anti-estrogenic..

So, from another board, i was told.

Pass on the Mesterolone, and look for Femeria it is available.. I was told aromatase is far better then an anti-estrogen,

So,
To clear things up..

The first rule of a cycle is "help people asking for questions on a steroid board"
and the second i believe is " STFU if you can't help"

simply saying this is junk doesn't solve anything. If you are smart enough to know it is bad, please tell me how to fix it. If " Armidex is the ONLY way. I cant help but wonder what all the other people here are using.

This board is really frustrating. I mean i never said i started. And I asked for input, NOT a bunch of D-Bag comments.

Armidex is not at this time available as the Thai Gov, is really watching the pharmacies.

A Doctor still had to write a prescription for Mesterolone as it is also a anti-estrogenic..

So, from another board, i was told.

Pass on the Mesterolone, and look for Femeria it is available.. I was told aromatase is far better then an anti-estrogen,

So,
To clear things up..

The first rule of a cycle is "help people asking for questions on a steroid board"
and the second i believe is " STFU if you can't help"

simply saying this is junk doesn't solve anything. If you are smart enough to know it is bad, please tell me how to fix it. If " Armidex is the ONLY way. I cant help but wonder what all the other people here are using.

If you can't get adex can you get aromasin? If all you can get is proviron then that will be ok at the small dose of test your running. The only issue with that is when you get to pct. if you don't have an ai to use then and have to use proviron it can screw your recovery up. Proviron can cause shutdown so that's not a good choice in pct. I'd try and find aromasin or see if you can get forma shipped there. Forma and the other Ntbm products I suggested earlier in the thread aren't illegal so I don't see why you can't get them. I also laid out pct and I said use 25 mg clomid not 100. You don't ever need 100 mg clomid ever. 25 is more then enough. While your waiting on your cycle support and pct to come I suggest using that time to cut to 15%bf. Hit the diet hard with cardio and a good fat burner. I suggest n2burn if you can get it. Good luck.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Thanks for the good reply.

Yes I can get Femeria, and actually i was told I can now get Adex, but 1mg liquid gels. The doc said, just bring a "female" to get the script or the gov will be on his butt.

SO, 1mg a day vs .5mg a day ok for Adex or do i just get the Femeria.

Thanks for the help, - And yeah, back at it.. No junk food, No Beer.. / 1.5 hours cardio a day. and lifting. Feels good to be back in the gym. but my ribs are still killing me when i bench. Damn broken ribs.. i dont reccomend it at all.. lol

Thanks for the good reply.

Yes I can get Femeria, and actually i was told I can now get Adex, but 1mg liquid gels. The doc said, just bring a "female" to get the script or the gov will be on his butt.

SO, 1mg a day vs .5mg a day ok for Adex or do i just get the Femeria.

Thanks for the help, - And yeah, back at it.. No junk food, No Beer.. / 1.5 hours cardio a day. and lifting. Feels good to be back in the gym. but my ribs are still killing me when i bench. Damn broken ribs.. i dont reccomend it at all.. lol

If you can get the adex only at 1mg gel tabs then take 1 tab every third day or eod if you start having gyno symptoms. I'd still get the letro (femara) to have on hand in the unlikely event you get gyno. It's too strong to use regularly and will limit gains due to it killing all estrogen. The body needs some estrogen to function properly. That's why adex is a good choice. It will keep estrogen at a reasonable level.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

I have searched a lot and hear a lo of people say... lose weight and diet before you start you cycle.. I think everyone about 15% or so has been told the same.

Is this because they really should not cycle at a high body fat, or because they can not be trusted to diet correctly to get proper gains / losses or nutrition in general.

I am now 20% or so. I am certainly in control of my diet after my 3 month binge of being lazy and hurt.

Do i wait until i am at 15% or lower, or can i cycle before that as long as i don’t bull$hit and no junk food, no alcohol.

Thanks,

Top Bottom