Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Test Prop and Masteron looking for advice

JsRog886

Im in my second week of this cycle all that i have researched has shown that test at 500mg and masteron at 3-400mg a week works great. quite a few friends at the gym are also on cycles and advised me to go with a lower dose of 200mg a week of each twice a week. im currently taking 100mg of each every other day. but there input has me a little worried. also will i need estrogen blockers and what is good to take for a post cycle. im 6'2'' 207lbs and roughly 16-18% body fat. im working out 5 days a week and running and doing cardio 7. any input would be helpful.

I didnt catch your age Mate ?

And how long is this cycle ?

Brad.

Therealdeal06555 said:
400mgs a week is a good dose. With masteron you may not need an AI but you should have some on hand just in case
Agreed nice dose and a-dex should do for ai

Brad.

Im in my second week of this cycle all that i have researched has shown that test at 500mg and masteron at 3-400mg a week works great. quite a few friends at the gym are also on cycles and advised me to go with a lower dose of 200mg a week of each twice a week. im currently taking 100mg of each every other day. but there input has me a little worried. also will i need estrogen blockers and what is good to take for a post cycle. im 6'2'' 207lbs and roughly 16-18% body fat. im working out 5 days a week and running and doing cardio 7. any input would be helpful.

I fucking love this as a first cycle! Do yourself a favour and throw in rest days during the week. No need to run yourself down, slow down gains and fat loss. Just restrict your cals a bit on the off days.

Thanks guys the input is very helpful. Also my friend that commented earlier is on 50mg winny daily and 100mg test prop eod he is complaining of alot of soreness at injection but i have no soreness or pain what so ever? is there a reason for this. Im thnking about trying tren in my next cycle what would be a good stack to take with it im really liking this current stack and was wondering if is could be added on if i lowered the doseage of mast.. thanks again your input is very helpful.

Thanks guys the input is very helpful. Also my friend that commented earlier is on 50mg winny daily and 100mg test prop eod he is complaining of alot of soreness at injection but i have no soreness or pain what so ever? is there a reason for this. Im thnking about trying tren in my next cycle what would be a good stack to take with it im really liking this current stack and was wondering if is could be added on if i lowered the doseage of mast.. thanks again your input is very helpful.

the first couple of times you pin an area with prop does hurt and is ridiculous but your body does get used to it. make sure you rotate your inj areas. mine spots hurt for the first couple of weeks but after that my bod is use to it. the results you'll get are worth it.

thanks ya i was just thinkin he was a sissy haha. but yes we are rotating inj sites and that seems to help some. what do you guys think of clomid or novladex for a pct. ?

also i picked up 10ml of tren a when would be best to put this into my cycle? what dosage should i use and should i change the level of masteron being used im currently taking 400mg/week test prop 400mg/week masteron. also agan im thinking of getting novaldex as my pct will this work should i consider others and what might be a good recommended dose.

Top Bottom