Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Test Prop + Masteron

fierdre

What's up guys, after some research I decided that I want my first cycle to be Test Prop + Mast combo.

Weight: 195
BF%: Sitting around 11-12% (Should be lower when I start the cycle)
Lifting Exp: 5 Years

I understand first time users should use test only but I want to throw the mast in there to combat estrogen side effects(gyno, acne, water retention) and utilize the increased muscle hardness/fat burning capabilities.

Test Prop, while I hear it could cause infection/painful injection it is fast acting and the test with the least water retention and couples very well with Masteron.

8 Week Cycle

1-8 TestProp 100mg EOD or 50mg ED so hormone levels remain in check although I'm worried about possible infection/unbearable pain
1-8 Masteron 100mg EOD
1-8 HCGenerate
1-8 HCG @ 500IUs 2x a week

PCT

Could use a little work but I will be using Unleashed/PostCycle/Forma Stanzol, exact dosages are still in the works

What do you guys think? With Masteron do I have the need for AI such as Aromasin or Armidex? Any suggestions to make Prop as painless as possible?

Thanks guys any responses are greatly appreciated, you guys know and have experienced more than I have.

Why should first time users only use test? Also, why are you running masteron? Your test dose is only 150mg week to 400mg week. If it were me I would up test to 500mg/week in 2 doses. Masteron I would run at 400-600/week in 2 doses if it is the enanthate if it is the prop type I would break up the dosage into eod shots.

What is your goals and why? Also, I have to say, I think 22 is too young, but if that is your goal, then so be it. Just make sure to protect yourself from screwing up your natural test production and getting permanent limp dick when your 40.

Last edited:
Why should first time users only use test? Also, why are you running masteron? Your test dose is only 150mg week to 400mg week. If it were me I would up test to 500mg/week in 2 doses. Masteron I would run at 400-600/week in 2 doses if it is the enanthate if it is the acetone type I would break up the dosage into eod shots.

What is your goals and why? Also, I have to say, I think 22 is too young, but if that is your goal, then so be it. Just make sure to protect yourself from screwing up your natural test production and getting permanent limp dick when your 40.

He is using test propinate and mast propinate which are both short esters. It wouldnt make sense to run test e with mast p. If he had mast enathate than test e would be better.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

What's up guys, after some research I decided that I want my first cycle to be Test Prop + Mast combo.

I understand first time users should use test only but I want to throw the mast in there to combat estrogen side effects(gyno, acne, water retention) and utilize the increased muscle hardness/fat burning capabilities.

Test Prop, while I hear it could cause infection/painful injection it is fast acting and the test with the least water retention and couples very well with Masteron.

8 Week Cycle

1-8 TestProp 100mg EOD or 50mg ED so hormone levels remain in check although I'm worried about possible infection/unbearable pain
1-8 Masteron 100mg EOD
1-8 HCGenerate

PCT

Could use a little work but I will be using Unleashed/PostCycle/Forma Stanzol, exact dosages are still in the works

What do you guys think? With Masteron do I have the need for AI such as Aromasin or Armidex? Any suggestions to make Prop as painless as possible?

Thanks guys any responses are greatly appreciated, you guys know and have experienced more than I have.

You should always have an ai available because test can cause gyno. Second for hcg id go 250 ius 2 x week. Test p is a painful injection especially for people with virgin muscles. It basically feels like getting kicked by a horse. Test e has almost no pain at all. Infections occur from unsanitary injections. Keep everything sterile and youll be ok.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Why use prop (with its annoying pip and frequent injections on a first cycle????)? The lower water retention from prop is a myth, I've fount it bloats me just as badly as any other test.

The masterone will not combat your estrogen sides as well as you think it will if you are prone to them. I think it is a waste of $$$ for a first cycle... and a waste in general for anyone over about 8% body fat... it just isn't very anabolic and is good for hardening those who are very lean and comes at a hefty price tag. If I wanted to gain some quality size on a first or second cycle and did not want to do test only I would consider test ena/cyp + something mild like EQ... possibly deca (but I would be considered about the hard HTPA suppression in a 22-year-old.

22 is a bit young IMO, but if you've made the choice then try to be responsible and do research... and keep everything conservative, don't start hitting tren and other harsh drugs yet.

I've had good luck with mast e and test e/sust, but haven't tried the mast p yet because I don't like sticking myself 7 days a week. But mast p should work fine with test e or test p if done correctly. The masteron will work to increase your sex drive as well as lessen sides if you are prone to them. I like masteron, but I would rather see deca or eq mixed with test for the first time out of the chute.

I've had good luck with mast e and test e/sust, but haven't tried the mast p yet because I don't like sticking myself 7 days a week. But mast p should work fine with test e or test p if done correctly. The masteron will work to increase your sex drive as well as lessen sides if you are prone to them. I like masteron, but I would rather see deca or eq mixed with test for the first time out of the chute.

I like test cyp + eq. That is what my little cousin (spec ops and on gear but I still think of him as my little cousin LoL) on for his 2nd cycle right now and he is making crazy gains.

My first was 250 sust a week + 200 deca a week and I blew up. Gained 30 lbs (a lot of water and fat though) something like 50 lbs on my bench and 80 lbs onto my squat (and mind you my bench was over 300 and squat well over 400 natty). The deca shut me down hard though it took me a couple months of pct to sort everything back out becuase I also started PCT too soon, pinned deca right up to the last week etc. The joys of noobness.

8 Week Cycle

1-8 Masteron 100mg EOD
1-8 HCGenerate

PCT

First time cyc?

Test only imo. Prop is low water retention and a harder more less than others.

Hcg 500x2!? No, 250x2 e4d dont detense your balls! You can drop one hcg or generate same thing u wasting gear.

Run forma or adex. Not letro. Letro is a type 2 ( i get type 1 and 2 mixed up smtmz but ) adex, forma, are during cyc. Letro, nolva are if you get gyno only! Forma can be used all the way thru as it serves type 01-02 and boosts libido.

Prop pain! U can either handle it or not. Short ester and crashes in the muscle with then hrs. Thats why the pain. There are additives you can add then u weaken the solution ah little tho. You could try 50mg ed.

If you going to do it u need to do 10 wk cyc. Run prop 01-10 and mast 02-10 u hv no clue to how ur gonna react and if you hv a prob ur gonna hv no idea where it came from!

No infection if ur sterile.

Pct dosage is on bottle. Ur gd on pct id jus add forma.

Get n2gaurd no f around! Dont buy it dont use gear! Also flaxseed/krill oil/fish oil! One of these u should get 9000mg a day.

Mas to comat estrogen yea, id just run forma on cyc and thru out pct. Have letro or nolva on had if gyno shows thats imo.

Last edited:
Minimum of 100-150 eod and throw in an oral bro your not gonna gain much at all from test and mast make your cycle count

I understand first time users should use test only but.......

no buts... just do test only.. no need to rush in and mix a whole bunch of stuff together that you have no idea how it will effect you..

pick 1 compound for your first cycle and run it.

Top Bottom