Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle: Test E + Oral Dianabol + Aromasin

Mike1979

Hi Guys,

I have just joined and looking to start my first cycle soon.

I am 37 and been working out hard for the last 3.5yrs and on/off for the 10yrs before that. I have a trainer and my diet is covered so just wondering how my cycle looks.

Its a twelve week cycle including the PCT:

Week 1: TESOSTERONE ENANTHATE 3ml (once)/ Oral DIANABOL 20mg (Everyday)/ AROMASIN 12.5mg (Everyday)

Week2: TESOSTERONE ENANTHATE 3ml (once)/ Oral DIANABOL 30mg (Everyday)/ AROMASIN 12.5mg (Everyday)

Week 3: TESOSTERONE ENANTHATE 3ml (once)/ Oral DIANABOL 30mg (Everyday)/ AROMASIN 12.5mg (Everyday)

Week 4: TESOSTERONE ENANTHATE 3ml (once)/ Oral DIANABOL 40mg (Everyday)/ AROMASIN 12.5mg (Everyday)

Week 5: TESOSTERONE ENANTHATE 3ml (once)/ Oral DIANABOL 30mg (Everyday)/ AROMASIN 12.5mg (Everyday)

Week 6: TESOSTERONE ENANTHATE 2ml (once)/ Oral DIANABOL 30mg (Everyday)/ AROMASIN 12.5mg (Everyday)

Week 7: TESOSTERONE ENANTHATE 2ml (once)/ AROMASIN 12.5mg (Everyday)

Week 8: TESOSTERONE ENANTHATE 2ml (once)/ AROMASIN 12.5mg (Everyday)

Week 9: Nothing

Week 10: Nothing

PCT
Week 11: Nolvadex 20mg + Clomid 100mg + AROMASIN 12.5mg (Everyday)

Week 12: Nolvadex 20mg + Clomid 100mg + AROMASIN 12.5mg (Everyday).

Week 13: Nolvadex 20mg + Clomid 50mg + AROMASIN 12.5mg (Everyday)

Week 14: Nolvadex 20mg + Clomid 50mg + AROMASIN 12.5mg (Everyday)

Questions:

- How does this look?

- Is it ok to do Nolvadex + Clomid + Aromasin like this? I am trying to stay clear of Gynecomastia.

- The Oral Dianabol I will split into two doses and take with food. Once in the morning and once at night. When should I take the Aromasin?

Thanks guys,
Mike

It looks good i wouldnt go 100mg clomid keep it 50 . Aromasin u can take it anytime during the day

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi

I just checked my notes and I was meant say Clomid 50/50/25/25 not 100/100/50/50 - thanks for highliting it bud!

I'm also thinking of just fixing the Test E at 2 x 250mg. First one Monday and 2nd Friday or 100mg EOD. I am not starting this for a couple of weeks so still got time to decide/hear thoughts

Test e twice a week would be more than enough .if ur doin test p ull do 100mg e.o.d

And it doesnt have to be exact ont mondsy and friday .as long as u have 500mg a week will be ok

Nice one, thanks mate

Do I need the Dianabol?

What if I just did:

weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg single dose
weeks 11-12 nothing
weeks 13-16 Nolvadex 20mg/clomid 50mg (both everyday)
and run Aromasin 12.5mg (everday) except weeks 11 & 12

U can go for dianabol but ull get watercretention 40 50% of ur gain .although turinabol ull enjoy lean muscle gain no water retention and u can keep them for longer if u keep on workinout and eating properly

I did Dbol along with test E on my first cycle at last year at 37 years old. Got great gains from it. I would keep the Dbol! :)

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Thank you both - I continue to hear good reviews about Dbol! ��

Crazyeyes, was you cycle very different to mine? how long did u do the dbol for and did you get any of the side effects? Last one, did you run Aromasin or Arimidex along side it like I'm planning to.

This video looks like great info:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom