Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle: Test E + Oral Dianabol + Aromasin

Hi mate. Similar cycle by the sound of it . I did test e 500mg (2 jabs pw) for 6 weeks then upped it to 750mg for 6 weeks. Ran Dbol 50mg/day for the first 5 weeks. Didn't run any ancillaries and experienced no major side effects apart from mildly sore nipples the first couple of weeks. Took milk thistle 350mg/day for liver support for first 7 weeks. Similar to you I'd also been training properly for around 3 years with decent nutrition after 10ish years of messing around at the gym not knowing what I was really doing. I put on 14kg in 12 weeks, cruised for 8 weeks on 250mg test e and know onto a cutting cycle and feeling good. Will be in the best shape of my life in 6 months at 38 lol

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Save the dbol for a second cycle brother. A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]

This sport is all about progression. It's a marathon. You want to start slowly and work your way up. For a second cycle you can do testosterone + an oral as a kick start. For a third cycle you can do testosterone + an anabolic + an oral as a kick start, etc. If you start with a very aggressive cycle right off the bat, where will you go from there when you plateau? By starting slow you leave 'all your aces in the hole' and will be able to make progressive gains for a long time.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week <- inject 250mg twice per week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

[/FONT]

^The old school 2 SERM PCT is not optimal at all. Run the perfect PCT protocol after your cycle brother. It'll ensure you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and your natural testosterone production full recovers.

I have no issue with the doses you are running even though I prefer to keep test the same throughout the cycle. There is no need to taper. With test E being a long ester, I would run it 10-12 weeks if you can. 8 weeks is just a bit short. The main issues I see are that you are missing a liver support with the dbol, and the PCT is very poor. I would recommend 7 caps per day of N2Guard for the liver and follow this for PCT - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Sounds good - I am not sure that I'm as brave as you.

I think I'll chicken out and drop the oral in the first cycle. Like muskate says I can do testosterone + oral like Dbol for the second cycle ... Actually it will be good to see what testosterone does by itself .... I'm looking forward to comparing the two cycles to see how I get with each

Thanks muskate this is really helpful and totally makes sense and I'll just got with testosterone for the first cycle.

The perfect cycle looks very intense!!! maybe cause I'm new to this so everything looks a little intense :)
Also I'm in the UK and already found that N2Build and HCgeberate are sold out. I tried predatornutrition and they said they might not be getting them back.

Smart choice. Just stick to test only and then you will see how your body responds.

You will have plenty of time in the future to add other compounds and see how they work with you - maybe some orals, maybe some other injectables.

There is no need to rush. And of course - good luck and have fun on your cycle!

Save the dbol for a second cycle brother. A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]

This sport is all about progression. It's a marathon. You want to start slowly and work your way up. For a second cycle you can do testosterone + an oral as a kick start. For a third cycle you can do testosterone + an anabolic + an oral as a kick start, etc. If you start with a very aggressive cycle right off the bat, where will you go from there when you plateau? By starting slow you leave 'all your aces in the hole' and will be able to make progressive gains for a long time.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week <- inject 250mg twice per week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

[/FONT]

^The old school 2 SERM PCT is not optimal at all. Run the perfect PCT protocol after your cycle brother. It'll ensure you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and your natural testosterone production full recovers.

Thaks mate - is this perfect PCT still necessary considering that I am only on a 10 week 500mg test e only cycle?

This perfect PCT has a lot of stuff that we don't get in the UK and importing it (and the tax!) would cost a fortune. Should I try to get HCG to inject instead of HCGenerate ES?

Also, I've been reading that cardarine has only been tested on rats and causes cancer? Should I be worried?

I been reading more about Cardarine and the cancer link and it was based on a experiment on rats to which they gave a huge amount, like 10% of their body weight(!) which for me would be 9.3kg and im
only gonna be taking 20mg on the perfect pct. In fact, Cardarine and Ostarine sound amazing and I could see myself doing a cycle with just these.

The only things I'm missing for the perfect pct are the hcgenerate and n2guard. I may have to go for cheaper alternative makes. Theyre both sold out here and the supplier says they're not sure if we're getting them back again in the UK :(

Cheers buds!

Thaks mate - is this perfect PCT still necessary considering that I am only on a 10 week 500mg test e only cycle?

This perfect PCT has a lot of stuff that we don't get in the UK and importing it (and the tax!) would cost a fortune. Should I try to get HCG to inject instead of HCGenerate ES?

Also, I've been reading that cardarine has only been tested on rats and causes cancer? Should I be worried?

HCG and HCGenerate ES are completely different things. You can order HCGenerate ES directly from n2bm.com. They ship to the UK.

The rats who developed cancer when taking cardarine were using 10,000x the recommended dosage. Take 10,000x the recommended dosage of anything and you will get cancer. Cardarine is perfectly safe in my opinion.

Top Bottom