Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FIrst Cycle - Test E - NEED URGENT ADVICE

Roiding530

Hey everyone so I just want some strait forward answers:
Got my 10ml Vial of Test E 350.
I ran 700ish mg weeks 1-2
3-4 500mg
I am starting week 5 and going to run 500

Now I didn't take into consideration that I'd run less than 10 weeks here so I am going to make another order, was thinking Cyp, but will just stick to the E to maintain. Now that I know the gear is good.

I haven't ran any AI with it, nor do I have any PCT, I figured since it was my first cycle my body should bounce back fine or maintain fine, but I felt some puffiness and sensitivity in my nipples today and maybe I'm head tripping and feel it wouldn't hurt so I want to make an order and don't know what the best is to run so I just want some strait forward answers, it will take me 2ish weeks to get anything I order probably.
thanks.

OH ALSO. I noticed some shrinkage in the testies this last week more than before. I know this is bound to happen, but what's the best way to rebound, make sure my estrogen levels don't whack out, basically keep myself sane in the head.
thanks

Hey everyone so I just want some strait forward answers:
Got my 10ml Vial of Test E 350.
I ran 700ish mg weeks 1-2
3-4 500mg
I am starting week 5 and going to run 500

Now I didn't take into consideration that I'd run less than 10 weeks here so I am going to make another order, was thinking Cyp, but will just stick to the E to maintain. Now that I know the gear is good.

I haven't ran any AI with it, nor do I have any PCT, I figured since it was my first cycle my body should bounce back fine or maintain fine, but I felt some puffiness and sensitivity in my nipples today and maybe I'm head tripping and feel it wouldn't hurt so I want to make an order and don't know what the best is to run so I just want some strait forward answers, it will take me 2ish weeks to get anything I order probably.
thanks.

why in the world would you ever start a cycle and not have a pct planned... why would you not have an ai with test, that you should know converts to estrogen... whoever told you that you would "just recover" is a complete moron...

you need a strong pct... that's the most important part of your cycle... not only will you not recover but you will be losing any gains made as well.. not smart man...

get yourself an ai asap... try "liquidex" at Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

here is a strong pct for you...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Hopefully you learned your lesson

Top Bottom