Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle test -e critique please

Lordbraska

Good day everyone! Ive been a lurker here for quite some time and I have been doing research into anabolic usage. I will try to be as complete and smart about AAS use as possible before diving in. Currently I am cutting but Im gathering information and planning for my first cycle, which I plan to take after 4-5 months right when Im done with my cut.

Im listing all the things that I need to do here prior to blasting so I have a written account and so that others may chime in and offer suggestions.

Not starting until everything is ready. i understand that the cycle will be later next year but If it was ok with you guys I was going to log the entire preparation so I am held accountable for my actions. I will do whatever it takes to make things right and hopefully encourage other people to do the same.

Personal information

35/male
5'2" (manlet for sure)
166lbs (25%BF) on a hard cut. Currently 1800kcal, TDEE 2300kcal based on lean mass
Goal 140lbs at 10-12% bf
FFMI 21.6 adjuste

Training history:
2years straight plus 2years when I was in my 20s but stopped because of post grad. I know this may be premature timing but as you can see I am not young and I already have a complete family (with a lovely wife, daughter and a son who will be born next April)

Current training:
Upper body/lower body split, with the big 6 as first exercises (bench,squat,deadlift,pendlay row, press and pull ups) alternating between low and high rep ranges, plus accessory and isolation work.
~4-5 times per week.

Precycle checklist (ETA March 2016)

Total test
Free test
E2 (sensitive assay)
Liver function test
Cbc with hematocrit
Creatinine
Blood donation x 1

Gear checklist
Testosterone enanthate (Testoviron/Bayer-Schering) 250mg vials x24 for a 12week period
Arimidex 0.5mg eod (1mgx60)
HCG (Pregnyl)
Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) 20mg tab x 56
Clomiphene (Clomid) 50mg tab x 28
PCT drugs are all pharmaceutical grade

Cycle:

Test E 500mg/wk divided into 2 doses at Weeks 1-12
Arimidex 0.5mg every other day Weeks 1-14 (titratable doses)
HCG 500ui/wk divided into 2 doses at Weeks 1-14
Clomid 50mg every day from Weeks 15-18
Nolvadex 40mg (20mg bid) from Weeks 15-18

Total T, E2 at week 6

Total T, E2, liver function test, CBC at week 19 (post cycle)

Calorie intake: since I will be at the tail end of my cut, reverse diet 1800kcal +200 every week until natural maintenance TDEE (which I estimate to be around 2400kcal) before blasting, then increasing by 200 every week until 3000kcal and adjust based on amount of weight/BF gained.

Macros once at maintenance (not final)
1.5g/lb w protein
1.5-2g/lb carbs
Rest fats

Thank you for bearing with me, please feel free to add your comments and suggestions!

Thanks

Man bro it's just hard to advise anyone to take aas at 25% bf. You're better to lose some weight to start. Have you ever had your test numbers checked?
But if you get to that 12% I say you are good to go with that plan

Thank you for your reply. I plan to have my test checked near the end of my cut, which should be in around march 2016, earlier if I am satisfied with my cut already. I will post more info as I get them.

Top Bottom