Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, Test and age

etw101

Hey guys, I'm 18 years old and have been contemplating doing steroids for a while now. I've been doing research for about 3 months now and feel I have a pretty decent understanding about the subject. On all the forums pages I've looked at EVERYONE says to 1) wait till youre older and 2) wait till you reach your genetic potential. I have 2 friends who both did steroids before they were 20 and were twigs when they ran their first cycle. A year has passed since their first cycle and they say their side effects have been pretty minimal and controllable. I've been lifting for just over 1 year but I've been an athlete my whole life (baseball and football since I was 7) and I was wondering that since I have been a pretty healthy human being my whole life if I were to probably experience the same controllable side effects as them? I understand everyone is different but this is just hypothetical.

One of my friends wrote me this cycle

Weeks 1-12: Test C at 500mg a week
Weeks 1-4: dbol 30 mg a day
Weeks 14-18: PCT with nolvadex and Clomid

I would also be using n2guard throughout the whole cycle

Obviously I haven't started this cycle yet as I am still doing research. But my question is 1) how does that cycle sound, 2) I want to know why doing aas before 21 is so frowned upon and 3) why you should wait till you reach you're genetic potential. I've looked this up but everywhere I've looked once someone discloses they're under 21 they get shot down with comments like "you're too young" or "you need to wait you aren't ready for roids" without any real explanation behind it. My diet is pretty clean considering my busy schedule with school and I workout everyday except Sunday.

Stats are
5'8 18 years old
160 pounds 15% body fat

Bench is 155 6 times and squat is 225 8 times.

I would like actual answers and not just simple shit with no explanation what so ever

Your friends probably don't have side effects now, but time has been too short to tell as they could experience side effects in a few years time and will possibly require testosterone replacement sooner than they would have.

The reason you're not supposed to touch AAS until you're 24 is because you're still growing before 24. Messing around with your hormones at this age while your body is still growing for a bit of gains is seriously not worth it. A spike in testosterone could also cause your growth plates close, although not proven, it has been stated before.

I wouldn't cycle before 24 unless I knew I was going to be a professional bodybuilder, and even then I might wait until at least 21.

you dont use aas young because your endocrine system insnt done developing and it is very easy to ruin it using exogenous hormones. secondly 1 year of lifing is fuck all whether you played sport your whole life of not, pay your dues naturally and then cycle. figure out how to actually train hard and diet consistently for a few years and then come back for cycle advice.

having said that you have a decent first cycle layed out but obviously wait another few years before doing it

Your friends probably don't have side effects now, but time has been too short to tell as they could experience side effects in a few years time and will possibly require testosterone replacement sooner than they would have.

The reason you're not supposed to touch AAS until you're 24 is because you're still growing before 24. Messing around with your hormones at this age while your body is still growing for a bit of gains is seriously not worth it. A spike in testosterone could also cause your growth plates close, although not proven, it has been stated before.

I wouldn't cycle before 24 unless I knew I was going to be a professional bodybuilder, and even then I might wait until at least 21.

Not worried about my growth plates because I went to the doctor and they said they were already closed and that I was done growing. But thanks for the advice, better than anything I've come across so far

you dont use aas young because your endocrine system insnt done developing and it is very easy to ruin it using exogenous hormones. secondly 1 year of lifing is fuck all whether you played sport your whole life of not, pay your dues naturally and then cycle. figure out how to actually train hard and diet consistently for a few years and then come back for cycle advice.

having said that you have a decent first cycle layed out but obviously wait another few years before doing it

Okay sorry if this sounds argumentative I don't mean for it to be, but why should you wait till your reach your genetic potential to do aas? Ever since I was a little kid I've always been under the impression that you use steroids to get big not to get bigger than what your body can handle. I understand there are kids and people out there who run 1 cycle and put on a good 20 lbs of muscle then they stop training and dieting and lose all their gains and disturbed their HPTA for nothing. But what if you weren't one of those people? I understand that it takes more than one year to fully understand training and dieting but I feel that in 1 year you could show the dedication it takes to gain muscle mass

Hey man, if you are 18 years old, you can use steroids but trust me, you must have some Arimidex, Nolva, Caber or Clomid on hand, just to go around those side effects as much as you can.
Thats a good first cycle, use Dbol for 4-6 Weeks 30mg ( Every day ) for a Kickstart and use Test e 500mg ( 250mg monday and 250mg on thursday ) for 12 Weeks.
You will gain muscle mass if you have a good diet, take some time and make a good diet and you also must train really hard at the gym. If you have more questions, ask me, i will tell everything how it is 100%, no shit. Be safe.

This is shit.
Lorenzo was 14-15 years old when he used steroids, he used tren, deca, dbol...Pretty much some of the strongest steroids out there, is Lorenzo normal now ? Yes, Really big, his mind is fucked up tho a little bit i think, Arnold allsow used steroids at 16, many many of those pro level bodybuilder used steroids at a young age, THEY ARE GIFTED BUT YOU DONT KNOW IF YOU ARE GIFTED TOO, so many people say "but they are gifted" shut up, you dont know if you are gifted to until you try it, Genetics are a big role in this sport, you can use every steroid there is and not get even a zit or you can use just test and get all those side effects. Right now, i am on deca 500mg, test e 500mg and dbol 30mg and the only thing i got is acne and its on even that bad, just take care of you acne, use some creams, wash your face regulary and thats it.
For my first cycle i used just dbol, A DBOL ONLY CYCLE, YES and i gained 12-13lbs in 4 weeks but that wasn't a good idea, it is a good steroid but dont used it alone, use test e, prop or cyponate with it, do test e for 12 weeks and kickstart it with dbol 30mg for 4-6 weeks.
Trust me, if you get some bad side effects just use you post cycle therapy and be done with it.
If you have money, always have arimidex, nolva, caber or clomid at hand, dont ask why, its just good to have it, its expensiv but like i said IF YOU HAVE MONEY, buy it.
Allsow for the sake of those freakin side effects, use nolva for gyno and some liver protection. Be safe.

How old were you when you ran your first cycle? Also do you believe in meeting your genetic potential before you start your first cycle?

I was 16 when i started using steroids, i am good, i feel strong and great.
If you can do that, do that and when you stop growing and when your muscles stop naturaly, then use steroids, but if you can't do it, use steroids.

its not about reaching your genetic potential it is about learning how to diet abd train properly first and have some sort of base before starting.

and yes you can cycle at 18 but you risk fucking your hpta and being infertile and on trt for life. dont listen to the idiot above, if you cant afford to have arimidex, nolva, clomid, livee care and other basic health supplements you don't cycle period

its not about reaching your genetic potential it is about learning how to diet abd train properly first and have some sort of base before starting.

and yes you can cycle at 18 but you risk fucking your hpta and being infertile and on trt for life. dont listen to the idiot above, if you cant afford to have arimidex, nolva, clomid, livee care and other basic health supplements you don't cycle period

As we can se, this gentleman doesnt even lift so... You go with him ;)

Top Bottom