Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, Test and age

I need to chime in...
First off, please stop saying that someone does not have sides while using ( at whatever age). AAS ALWAYS has sides. Gyno is not the only side. It is internal that you cannot see. Take some bloodwork while cycling and then come and tell me that there are no sides.
I totally disagree with you cycling at your age. You can screw up your body the rest of your life. Your HPTA is still maturing and you are shutting it down. Proper diet and training will give you the results.
There is alot of misinformation in this thread.
First cycle should be test only (not recommending use at your age)
You should have an AI (.25 eod arimidex), and 250 iu 2x week hcg on cycle, all cycle. The reason for the on cycle hcg is tokeep the LH functioning. Post cycle use of hcg is counter productive. You want your body functions to return to normal , but the hcg will prevent this. Concentrations above the 500 per week will also increase your estrogen and can desensitize your LH.

With all of this being said, why do you want to cycle?just to get bigger?

I need to chime in...
First off, please stop saying that someone does not have sides while using ( at whatever age). AAS ALWAYS has sides. Gyno is not the only side. It is internal that you cannot see. Take some bloodwork while cycling and then come and tell me that there are no sides.
I totally disagree with you cycling at your age. You can screw up your body the rest of your life. Your HPTA is still maturing and you are shutting it down. Proper diet and training will give you the results.
There is alot of misinformation in this thread.
First cycle should be test only (not recommending use at your age)
You should have an AI (.25 eod arimidex), and 250 iu 2x week hcg on cycle, all cycle. The reason for the on cycle hcg is tokeep the LH functioning. Post cycle use of hcg is counter productive. You want your body functions to return to normal , but the hcg will prevent this. Concentrations above the 500 per week will also increase your estrogen and can desensitize your LH.

With all of this being said, why do you want to cycle?just to get bigger?

agreed on the HPTA and side effefts. you will always get sides using aas but the chance of ruining your HPTA is far greater when your endocrine system is still maturing.

Top Bottom