Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, Test and age

For that cycle, you can use just nolva for gyno and clomid to bring your test levels again, and to keep as much muscle as possible... But, if you get Gyno, use arimidex asap. :)

For that cycle, you can use just nolva for gyno and clomid to bring your test levels again, and to keep as much muscle as possible... But, if you get Gyno, use arimidex asap. :)

Im talking about pct, but if you can buy arimidex, go for it on a cycle, yes it will make gains go a little bit slower but you will be 100% sure its not water weight and for gyno.

think nolvadex and clomid would be good for pct and arimidex on cycle?

yes this is correct but i still do not advice use.

1-12 test e 500mg

pct starting 2 weeks after last pin
clomid 50 25 25 25
nolva 40 40 20 20 10

hcg last 20 days at 500iu eod (this is debatable but i have seen it work weel for freinds coming off after years on)
arimidex 0.25-0.5mg eod throughout.

this is a good first cycle if you arent going to take my advice of waiting

yes this is correct but i still do not advice use.

1-12 test e 500mg

pct starting 2 weeks after last pin
clomid 50 25 25 25
nolva 40 40 20 20 10

hcg last 20 days at 500iu eod (this is debatable but i have seen it work weel for freinds coming off after years on)
arimidex 0.25-0.5mg eod throughout.

this is a good first cycle if you arent going to take my advice of waiting

no im definitely going to wait just not sure if itll be another 3 years. the way i see it is, no matter how old you are steroids are not safe and they impose risks and side effects no matter your condition. is it more dangerous to do steroids while your body is still devloping? yes, but does that mean you are completely going fuck you and your hpta up? no. i mean whos to really say that an 18 year old will experience horrible side effects and a 25 year old wont? just like every parent has the possibility of having a down syndrome kid. that possibility does go up drastically when a women is over 40 but does that mean every women over 40 is going to have a down syndrome kid? no, just like it doesnt mean that every women under 40 is going to have a perfeclty normal kid. i believe the same applies to juice. i mean i know a kid who started taking pro horomones at 13. hes 22 now and is perfectly fine (i understand phs arents the same as juice but both can cause similar side effects). but then again there are guys who are 25 who are just completely messed up off 1 cycle

How old were you when you ran your first cycle? Also do you believe in meeting your genetic potential before you start your first cycle?

If you meet your genetic potential there is no reason to ever run a cycle again unless you are going to stay on 24/7/365 as there is no pct ever invented that will allow you to keep gains that are beyond your genetic potential while off cycle. The only way to ever stay above your genetic potential is to either stay on always or stay on so close to always that the little you lose while off is less than you gain while on.

You can not keep anything beyond your genetic limit without continued use of steroids...period

If you meet your genetic potential there is no reason to ever run a cycle again unless you are going to stay on 24/7/365 as there is no pct ever invented that will allow you to keep gains that are beyond your genetic potential while off cycle. The only way to ever stay above your genetic potential is to either stay on always or stay on so close to always that the little you lose while off is less than you gain while on.

You can not keep anything beyond your genetic limit without continued use of steroids...period

I've thought that too but mostly everyone preaches otherwize

no im definitely going to wait just not sure if itll be another 3 years. the way i see it is, no matter how old you are steroids are not safe and they impose risks and side effects no matter your condition. is it more dangerous to do steroids while your body is still devloping? yes, but does that mean you are completely going fuck you and your hpta up? no. i mean whos to really say that an 18 year old will experience horrible side effects and a 25 year old wont? just like every parent has the possibility of having a down syndrome kid. that possibility does go up drastically when a women is over 40 but does that mean every women over 40 is going to have a down syndrome kid? no, just like it doesnt mean that every women under 40 is going to have a perfeclty normal kid. i believe the same applies to juice. i mean i know a kid who started taking pro horomones at 13. hes 22 now and is perfectly fine (i understand phs arents the same as juice but both can cause similar side effects). but then again there are guys who are 25 who are just completely messed up off 1 cycle

at 18 your endocrine system is still developing at 25 it isnt. its not short term sides you have to worry about its the risks of being permanently shutdown and infertile that increases dramatically using before your endocrine system is done developing on top of all other health adverse health effects of steroids.

Top Bottom