Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, Test and age

yes please do you are talking to person with a fucked hpta and on trt at 16 (im 17 now) from pushing a natural comp prep too hard and you think it advisable to tell an 18 year old to use steroids? im 16 years old 190lbs at 5'8 in my profile pic before any kind of steroid use including hrt with test levels between 175-200 for the last 7-8 months. go look through some of my threads i got up to 230 and keps my abs before i broke my hand... i could also sqaut 530lbs for 8 (deep) easily and deadlift 530 for a single but clearly i dont fucking lift and have no idea what im talking about

yes please do you are talking to person with a fucked hpta and on trt at 16 (im 17 now) from pushing a natural comp prep too hard and you think it advisable to tell an 18 year old to use steroids? im 16 years old 190lbs at 5'8 in my profile pic before any kind of steroid use including hrt with test levels between 175-200 for the last 7-8 months. go look through some of my threads i got up to 230 and keps my abs before i broke my hand... i could also sqaut 530lbs for 8 (deep) easily and deadlift 530 for a single but clearly i dont fucking lift and have no idea what im talking about

Wow wow wow, we got a badass over here. Thats nice and all, but hey, you never used steroids, so do you know what happens to you or what can really happen ? No.
Man, you are not a professional at steroids if you didnt use them, and you dont know everything becouse you read everyday, try it and then talk shit.
I would trust more a guy who uses steroids and know what the fuck he is doing then someone who is a natural bodybuilder and didn't even saw what steroids look like. I talk about steroid knowlege, not about training and diet.

Wow wow wow, we got a badass over here. Thats nice and all, but hey, you never used steroids, so do you know what happens to you or what can really happen ? No.
Man, you are not a professional at steroids if you didnt use them, and you dont know everything becouse you read everyday, try it and then talk shit.
I would trust more a guy who uses steroids and know what the fuck he is doing then someone who is a natural bodybuilder and didn't even saw what steroids look like. I talk about steroid knowlege, not about training and diet.

i am using steroids now and have been for a while now... but i wouldn't be if i wasnt already on hrt and still had the risk of fucking my endocrine system up. im not speaking from purely reading i have real world experience aswell as a well above average scientific knowledge of how these substances work.

you think i was 230 at 5' 8 and 15% natural at 16 years old 😂 i know a thing or 2 about steroids buddy i also know about the side effects and consequenses more than most

you think i was 230 at 5' 8 and 15% natural at 16 years old 😂 i know a thing or 2 about steroids buddy i also know about the side effects and consequenses more than most

Okey man, why hate then ?
Let this kid use steroids if he wants, you are using them now, i am using them now, why not him then... Again, i think its good to have arimidex, nolva, clomid OR caber on hand, why ? I bought test e 250mg 50 amps and dbol 200tabs and i didnt know about those pct things, i didnt have money and i got gyno, then i did all the research of guys who used steroids, some of my good friends and at the last moment i used arimidex and got rid of gyno... You dont know what will happen to him, SO, man if he can buy some of these above, thats good.

he needs atleast a pct on hand before starting esp. at his age and arimidex for on cycle estrogen control. i am against steroid use under 21-23 years ild because i personally have seen how easy it is to mess our HPTA up and the sides and long term consequences it can have. i am very scared i may not be able to have kids now, i will be injecting my self for the rest of my life and i have to worry about the hasle of needles and vials when i travel. it really isnt worth it unless you are going to be a pro whether that be bodybuilding or any other sport.

he needs atleast a pct on hand before starting esp. at his age and arimidex for on cycle estrogen control. i am against steroid use under 21-23 years ild because i personally have seen how easy it is to mess our HPTA up and the sides and long term consequences it can have. i am very scared i may not be able to have kids now, i will be injecting my self for the rest of my life and i have to worry about the hasle of needles and vials when i travel. it really isnt worth it unless you are going to be a pro whether that be bodybuilding or any other sport.

Yes, that is right for PCT and for this shit... Me too bro, for that traveling and shit, really fucked up..

Money isn't a problem for me. i can get any PCT but just always read you wouldn't need much for a basic test cycle

Hey man, if you are 18 years old, you can use steroids but trust me, you must have some Arimidex, Nolva, Caber or Clomid on hand, just to go around those side effects as much as you can.
Thats a good first cycle, use Dbol for 4-6 Weeks 30mg ( Every day ) for a Kickstart and use Test e 500mg ( 250mg monday and 250mg on thursday ) for 12 Weeks.
You will gain muscle mass if you have a good diet, take some time and make a good diet and you also must train really hard at the gym. If you have more questions, ask me, i will tell everything how it is 100%, no shit. Be safe.

think nolvadex and clomid would be good for pct and arimidex on cycle?

Top Bottom