Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Sustax 400

kimusama

Hello everyone i need some advice on my 1st cycle. i'm taking sustax 400. it's my 2nd week now injected the 4th time. about 800mg a week. 1cc every 3 days. i'm absolutely concern about pre-pct and pct. i kinda understand it a little but i still need a couple of advice.. i only got 1 10ml vial. what should i do before my cycle ends? i saw a post that i should take like winstrol 3 days after my last injection and maintain it for 4 weeks? then after that what should i do? sorry guys for being so noob. i'm 5'6 tall currently 150 lbs. i want to have a perfect cycle though this is my 1st time. i don't want to lose my gains after my cycle and i want my body to recover normally after my cycle. i'm really sorry guys and i hope i posted at the right board.

this is me now(photo below). noticed some gains for my 2 weeks on. but still a bit far from my goal. pls help me guys if you don't mind. takecare guys Godbless

I really didnt understood , do u have only one vial of Sust? A cycle should be 12 weeks , and u have for what ... 4 ?

Smh. First off you don't start a cycle and then look for advice. Everything is so wrong here. You got no clue

a friend of mine is guiding me all through out the cycle, i'm just looking for some other's opinion.. i eat clean.

and yes i only have 1 vial of sustax 400. i think it's going to be a short cycle. sorry to confuse you guys.

okay first off you are 150 pounds and have no base.. i doubt you have been working out very long

second off you look like you are like 15 years old. how old are you? you are still a child, no reason for you to be using male hormones right now

okay first off you are 150 pounds and have no base.. i doubt you have been working out very long

second off you look like you are like 15 years old. how old are you? you are still a child, no reason for you to be using male hormones right now

already 23 sir.. i consider that as a compliment thanks sir!. 1 year and 2 months consistent workout sir.

Top Bottom