Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Sustax 400

Sir Steve thanks a lot for taking your precious time to answer my noobish questions. i saw a $30 DAA i's about 1200 php here i'll try my best to have one. so i don't need some clomid or nolvadex? thanks again Godbless

Sir Steve thanks a lot for taking your precious time to answer my noobish questions. i saw a $30 DAA i's about 1200 php here i'll try my best to have one. so i don't need some clomid or nolvadex? thanks again Godbless

no you dont need that bud. just go on needtobuildmuscle.com and get some d test powerchews and keep lifting and you will be fine.

as others have said no.

if you ran a full cycle it would be a yes.. but you just started so just stop now.. your HPTA will bounce back. and STOP WORRYING and posting over and over. and STOP listening to idiot friends who are just trying to sell you juice and who don't care about your health.

we see 'friends' get guys into pickles on here all the time.

thank you so much everyone.. maybe after a year or two i'll come back here too see you guys. thank you so much for being patient with me. I will follow your advises. takecare and Godbless... sending you an internet hug and high five! see ya brothers. :)

Your wasting your money bro gonna lose everything you gain. ..gotta go atleast 8 weeks bro 12 b btr... just search and read on site bro...u only need 1cc week bro 800mg first cycle way too much...don't take shot gor another 10 days then inj 1/2cc twice week give u lil length

Greater Pharma ltd

Hi
has any body heard of Supersustex 400 AND DECANAN 300 by Greater Pharmer LTD. whats it like?

Top Bottom