Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Sustax 400

My advice is stop now. Start taking daa and blast hcg for two weeks at 500iu 2 times a week. U dont know what you're doing and you're gonna mess yourself up bad.
You have no base and if you were really working hard and eating right you'd look better than that. Ur not ready for this yet.
Sorry but it's true. Stay at it and in another year of working hard maybe do a cycle. That's my opinion. I don't think anyone on here would disagree.

this guy has good potential long term.. if he chooses to be smart and do things the right way. he reminds me of what I looked like when i was in my mid to late teens.. that ectomorph body with cuts.

really about getting his diet and training in line.

any advice sir? i would really appreciate it. thanks sir Godbless. will i lose my gains? sorry for asking too much :(

Haha don't worry about bro, but everyone else or said it, I would stop run daa and blast hcg to get everything back to normal, probably get blood tests just to make sure, read all you can on steriods and how to use them on this site also check out steriods 101, train natural for awhile to get a good base and then try again! People make mistakes, its not the end of the world just learn from them and progress. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

i effin got nervous about that but thank you so much for your advices. should i completely stop it? or atleast complete the 1 vial? i was being greedy to become bigger that's why i took the risk.. thank you so much guys. i will do a research about daa and hcg. will i lose my natural gains? i'm really afraid to go catabolic. and i'll train as hard as i can naturally. thank you sirs!

just worried sir that i would lose some muscle and get skinny, thank you again sir. i workout 5 to 6 times a week sir and about 3300 to 3800 cal a day. and sir is there anything else that not that much expensive to help my body recover to its natural state? coz right now i don't think i can buy some D-Aspartic Acid right? and HCG?. it's kinda expensive for me, a friend of mine keeps telling me to juice and he said it's safe etc. but i believe you guys rather than him, that's why i research and posted a thread here. because he just sold me a test then just told me to avoid salty oily softdrinks etc and work harder. he said that it's a small dose it wont hurt me or something but i'm still worried because my health is at risk. he's really good at sales talking though. i got greedy >,< and sir sorry for this noob question but what do you mean by "base"? sorry again sir i'm such a noob.

Your "friend" is steering you wrong, listen to the experts here and stop now and get on you post cycle therapy. Yes It is expensive, my last cycle cost close to 500 dollars but it was done right. You have so much to learn.

Top Bottom