Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle - sust+primo ?

Skinny Bastard

My research didn't dig up any info on what I'm trying to do, so help is needed. I want a cycle that will allow me to keep approx 15lbs of lean mass once it's over. So what cycle will do this? All other posts seem to be for making bigger gains. I have some sust and clomid, and obviously need to get more gear; primo sounds like a good choice. Stats: 39, 5'7", 157lbs, lean (? bf%). I've been working out seriously for 3 years and can't budge past 160 without looking puffy and farting alot. Cardio 1-2 a week for 45 minutes. Could use more sleep. Diet is low in carbs/fats and high in proteins. Will up calories when cycle starts. Thanks for helping me get through my (early) mid-life crisis!
:worried: :think:

If you are looking to add mass with your first cycle I would say forget the primo unless you have cash burning a hole in your pocket and go with equipoise. Eq will help you build more muscle and it is a quality drug. The test is always a welcome sight in any cycle. Do 500 mg of sust per week, and 400 mg of eq per week for 10 weeks and enjoy your results. You will be able to keep 15 pounds out of this cycle as long as you follow all of the post cycle clomid therapy and such. Good luck bro.

Top Bottom