x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

First cycle and stupid question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about First cycle and stupid question within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hi,. About me: 30yo male, 10+ years of lifting experience. Body fat percentage 21%, height 192 cm, 96 kg. Bad genetics, but I managed to build a decent upper body (the lower body is bad IMO, work in progress..) In January I will run my first beginner TE cycle 10 ml vial of TE cycle (2500 mg) +Anastrozole +PCT. But there is a problem - even as a natural, my natural E2 (estradiol levels) is usually between 30-55 pg/ml (no mater what I do - got to 12% body fat, clean eating, avoided

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    All Natural

Lightbulb First cycle and stupid question

Hi,.
    About me: 30yo male, 10+ years of lifting experience. Body fat percentage 21%, height 192 cm, 96 kg. Bad genetics, but I managed to build a decent upper body (the lower body is bad IMO, work in progress..)

In January I will run my first beginner TE cycle 10 ml vial of TE cycle (2500 mg) +Anastrozole +PCT. But there is a problem - even as a natural, my natural E2 (estradiol levels) is usually between 30-55 pg/ml (no mater what I do - got to 12% body fat, clean eating, avoided fitoestrogens, xenoestrogens, used a water filter, supplements (zinc, boron, etc.)). I managed to raise my natural testosterone level to about 11-12 ng / ml, but there was no success with estrogen lowering.

How stupid would it be to use just 0,25 mg anastrozole (or even less) per week (for about a month), just to lower the estrogen level just a bit. I know that it is not smart to lower it too much (libido etc). But would that give some benefits?

Thanks.

Re: First cycle and stupid question

That is all up to you to test it out to see what works for you, although I can tell you that your body fat is far far too high to be using steroids. It is in a realm where I cannot see anyone ever recommending you to use steroids. I know I certainly would not. You need to get yourself into much better condition first

there are also some supplements that naturally help with estrogen

and of course losing fat
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Quote Quote posted by enemallithorre View Post
    Hi,.
    About me: 30yo male, 10+ years of lifting experience. Body fat percentage 21%, height 192 cm, 96 kg. Bad genetics, but I managed to build a decent upper body (the lower body is bad IMO, work in progress..)

In January I will run my first beginner TE cycle 10 ml vial of TE cycle (2500 mg) +Anastrozole +PCT. But there is a problem - even as a natural, my natural E2 (estradiol levels) is usually between 30-55 pg/ml (no mater what I do - got to 12% body fat, clean eating, avoided fitoestrogens, xenoestrogens, used a water filter, supplements (zinc, boron, etc.)). I managed to raise my natural testosterone level to about 11-12 ng / ml, but there was no success with estrogen lowering.

How stupid would it be to use just 0,25 mg anastrozole (or even less) per week (for about a month), just to lower the estrogen level just a bit. I know that it is not smart to lower it too much (libido etc). But would that give some benefits?

Thanks.
    welcome to EF great to see you

first there are NO stupid questions, we are here to help you and answer questions no read your a lecture

and your question is reasonable but i wouldnt do the arimidex when you're not on cycle, you can cause a bad reaction with your aromatase enzyme and issues during the cycle

instead you should increase arimidex use during cycle to 0.5mgs ed or even up to 1mg ed if you estrogen is high

now that you're going to do a cycle in a most, we need to see your cycle log journal on EF so we can help you and guide you more

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
    https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/
    top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
    click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
    ___ = the name of your log
    example: My testosterone cycle Log
    in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
    https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...g-1507439.html
    https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...g-1507649.html
    https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...g-1507351.html

bro first cycle should be hardcore

The downside of being better than everyone else, is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.
    bros there are no stupid questions
    you shouldnt use arimidex off cycle too dangerous
    and LOG your cycle on EF

not a stupid question but dont use aimidex and post a log

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    no dex off cycle
    log it
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

arimidex only on cycle truth
    and pls share log

i only use arimidex on cycle its safer and post your LOG NOW