Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle and stupid question

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I appreciate your replies.

• About 21% bodyfat, I agree, this is one of the reasons why I am not jumping on a cycle right now (work in progress). With TE, testosterone would aromatase like crazy if my bodyfat stays as high as it is right now.
  • I will share my logs.
  • Arimidex will remain untouched until I start the cycle.

Where am I right now?

• I am changing my training routine (4x a week resistance training à 3x a week +1-2x/a week boxing). The training routine will be posted later on.
  • Slight calorie deficit, still high protein, implementing ~16h intermittent fasting every day (skipping breakfast, first lean protein rich meal after a morning workout on a training day).
(If interested, I will post the training plan and the 1 day eating example when I have more time). I hate this part, because I don’t look how I look when I am a leaner individual (long arms and legs, thin bone structure)

• Still studying the subject of PEDs.
  • Looking for an answer to this question: ‘If I do everything ‘right’ (thoughtful), small short cycles, will that still negatively affect my reproductive health?’ and also ‘will I ever be able to get my testosterone levels in the range of 10 ng / ml without assistance if I consider that I do not want to continue with the cycles for some reason?’
And the answer that I am thinking about right now – it will probably not affect the reproductive system after the first cycle or two, but it depends on an individual. And that 10 ng / ml without 'assistance' will not be as easy as it was before. Even after a year or so.

I

Top Bottom