Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Starting Soon, questions (with full answers to Rong_Won)

Synpax

All I am lacking right now is a source. I want to do an 8-12 week cycle to gain strength for a job related, non-competitive purpose. I will compete in no sporting events of any kind. Please don't pick into me on what the job is because I won't answer.

First, to answer the questions asked by Rong_Won

1) age 25
2) Been lifting solidly for one year. I didn't lift much at all before this and was a total, absolute wimp. I've gained a lot in the last year naturally.
3) Heigh - 5'9"
4) weight - 168
5) BF - 7% (tested multiple times with calipers by certified trainer)
6) Diet - See sig. Basically very clean, mostly oats, powder, dextrose, and flax seed oil. And lots of water.
7) To be stronger - both in muscularity and cardiovascularly. Something that will increase how much I can lift and decrease my 10 mile time.
8) Proposed Cycle:
Weeks 1-8/12: 500 tren test depo. EW
Weeks 1-8/12: 75 mg tren ED

I also want to use some T3 to accelerate protein synthesis, and some letrozole to prevent water retention and estrogen sides.

Questions:
- How much T3 should I use and what brand?
- Same question for letrozole.
- Does my cycle make sense? How can it improve?
- After the cycle is over, what should I expect and how should I deal with it?

I bought the steriod guide here on EF and have read things on the net and consulted directly with a few board experts. All I need now is to peer-review this and find a source.

Thanks.

I am not criticising you,I just think any one who has been lifting for only a year no matter what there age has a long way to go in terms of making good,solid,gains naturally,5'9"/168 doesn't seem like much to me,even at 7%BF,which is aweful low,anyone here will ask you about your diet,i think you should work on bulking up a bit first,even if it is partially on junk food,what ever it may take for you,you can bulk and cut naturally and still get big,I just think you should give it more time for many reasons before you jump into AAS after only a year of lifting,good luck.

How in the heck did you manage 1714 posts in 7 months?!?!I guess i only post when i feel i can help,have a good one.

I agree with bigmodean, I think if you've only been lifting 1 year that this is not the route you should take. I don't know what the job is you need this for but I dont think this is the best way to go about it. Good luck source hunting.

Tweeter

The post count? As my K might indicate, I answer questions pretty often on diet/training/supplement board. I also ask a lot of questions. Also, when you go platinum, they boost your post count by ~600 (?)

So is someone going to answer the questions I have or pick on my postcount/lack of experience lifting/ask questions I can't answer?

THere are many opinions here, but any first cycle in my opinion shold be as conservative as possible. Virgins juicers really don't know what they are getting into. If you must;

A) stick to just the testosterone and drop the tren and T3
b) letrozole is a trouble maker(too powerful, potentialy toxic side effects on brain, also it can supersensitize the estrogen receptor), anastrozole would be a better choice.
c) as stated a billion times, nolvas are always good to have on hand in emergency if smething goes haywire.
d) T3 can be very dangerous when combined with aas. You really need to ask some guys with experience to give you some one on one time with email.

Ok, thanks for sharing your thoughts on the question. Followups -

Dosage on Anastrozole?
Nolvas - dosage? Signs of haywire?

This plan I have laid forth comes from a very experienced guy on these boards in a lot of back and forth PMs.

Synpax said:
Ok, thanks for sharing your thoughts on the question. Followups -

Dosage on Anastrozole?
Nolvas - dosage? Signs of haywire?

This plan I have laid forth comes from a very experienced guy on these boards in a lot of back and forth PMs.

Keep talking to that guy and throw his opinions at some other guys with similar experience. You know, second opinions. I am not really one to give serious advice out right now. I just state my opinions.

Regardless, if you weigh 168, again, it seems you are beng to aggressive with this, your first cycle.

Top Bottom