Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle starting soon, let me know what you guys think?

pmd287

Hey everyone I was wondering if you could critique my first cycle. I have been considering this for a long time and think its finally due, if you have any suggestions they would be much appreciated.

Ok so i will just be running Test cyp at 400mg/wk for 10 weeks
I will be using HCG starting the 4th week at 250IU every monday and Thursday from the 4th week until the last Test shot.

My post cycle consists of Nolva at 20mg/ed starting 15 days after last Test shot and also the Testosterone Recovery Stack from PP.
I will run the Nolva for 30 days as well as the Test Recovery Stack

I am 21 and i know this is too young to many of you, and honestly i didn't ever think i would start this young, but i will not be in the country next year, and i want to bulk some during the cycle, and then cut before i leave. I have been lifting for several years seriously now, and i have my diet and training in check. I will be eating 4000-4500 calories a day. Gonna start out with 4000 and go up if i feel like i should be eating more.

I also have some adex on hand in case i run into any trouble. Thanks for the comments and suggestions ya'll are a great bunch and they are much appreciated.

It looks like you've done some research so good job.

The cycle itself looks good, good first cycle in my opinion.

Yes you are young to be messing with gear, but at least your going about it intelligently. I'm sure your mind is made up and you won't listen when we say wait four more years.

Document your cycle in the cycle journal forum, include your stats. This will help others learn from your experiance.

nice and conservative, i like it:)

Nolva, ugh. What a waste.

I'm glad I came back to the boards before starting my next cycle. I read something a while ago about using A-dex instead of nolva for pct, but I wasn't sure if that was a viable solution. A-dex it is! You convinced me. Thanks Nelson.

yes a-dex is a far better choice.

however Aromasin is king of anti-estrogens and honestly i dont think there's a place for any other except nolva but nolva only in conjunction with an AI for gyno reversal/reduction.

my first pct i used clomid. BIG MISTAKE. it was a nightmare, i'd wake up with my hands shaking, terrible anxiety, limp noodle, complete insomnia and restlessness.

i got some aromasin and started taking it as soon as the clomid cleared my system (which is fucking forever as nolva and clomid both have really long half lives (4-5 days) so it takes a week before you start feeling ANY better and 2-3 weeks before it's gone enough not to notice it anymore.

3rd day on aromasin i felt almost fully recovered.... aromasin is cool because it instantly lowers SHBG within hours of taking it so the little tiny bit of test you have floating around gets freed up and is usable. also it doesn't have the side effects that the other ones do, the only sides i noticed was a little creakiness in the joints and i felt hot and a little dehydrated. aromasin is also lipid friendly unlike a-dex or letro.

hey bro cycle looks good but you are young you can alaways wait but you dont want to..atleast you have done your research...

start up a log..i will check in everyday or few days and help you out...

start a account at fitday.com it will help you with your diet and tell you what your eating how many calories etc.

pm me if you need anything.

Top Bottom