Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle with SSRI (Please Help)

Guruscrew

Hey guys,

I'm 26 year old healthy guy been training 7 years now. I have decided to run my first cycle next week. I'll be taking :

Test 250

Equipoise (Boldenone undecylenate)

Primobolan (Methenolone acetate)

My question is : I have been taking ssri for general anxiety for the last year. I'm taking Lexapro 40 mg, would the ssri interact with what I'm taking ? Please help

Test need to go up to 500 a/w
but it will only couse more problems if u have anxiety already
U should be "stable mentally " to run it
That's only my experience with it

EQ has been known to cause anxiety (I've read its related to a decrease in GABA in the brain) so if this is something you don't feel like you can handle you may want to look into other compounds.

For a first cycle all you need is test that way you can see how your body handles it Then Next cycle add another compound, running too many compounds right off the bat is not a good way to start, because if you start experiencing Problems you won't know which compound is causing it.

hormones and those drugs you listed are a bad choice. you will become a nervous and moody bitch fluctuating your hormones like that, and then wait till you come off steroids.

why don't you wean off of those drugs and achieve balance in life?

I've been on SSRI's for years and never had any issues with cycling. EQ is known to cause anxiety though. I would consider dropping that one.

the anxiety side with eq is often overblown but it has shown in some... the main issue here is running something with a such a long ester which requires it to be ran far longer than you need to be running a cycle on your first time using... you should not exceed 2 weeks on your first cycle... i have a far better layout for you... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

using sarms here as opposed to an oral gives you steroid like results, without the side effects and you can run them much longer... hee is the cycle layout and the links on where to get everything you need...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 Hcg 1000 ius week

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom