Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle with SSRI (Please Help)

SARMS will never give you the results AAS will. Eq effects gabaergic transmission in the brain. In simple terms EQ and Anxiety do not go together! Definitely drop the Eq. Sure you can use lower ed doses which minimizes it's effects. Plus many may be fine but trust me you are playing with fire with that one.

A simple test cycle is all you need. Keep it simple for your 1st cycle. That way you know what is doing what. Often guys who suffer from anxiety will create more anxiety due to the unknown(first cycle being a prime example). I have seen it many times. Generally test should actually improve your anxiety and give you a mental boost (sense of well being). But all the fluctuations in hormones can worsen anxiety if you are extra sensitive. I would imagine it may worsen the 1st week but if you carry on and things start to stabilize you will be gtg. I take 10mg citalopram and have done for about 3 years. I don't even need it now but I choose to stay on for a variety of reasons.

I should add it's possible all the AI's, SERMS, HCG etc can have a major effect on anxiety so be careful and keep it simple. As you know when you are suffering bad with anxiety anything new can cause issues. So there will always be a risk when flooding your system with various hormones that can have a direct effect on brain chemistry.

Drop the EQ and drop the primo.

Run the test just how it is at 250mgs a week. To put things in perspective for you, I'm only on 350mgs of test a week.

Some of the replies in here are ridiculous to say the least! This is a first time user.

See how you respond to test for a decent 10 week cycle at 250mgs a week. Report back during that time if you are having any issues or feel great. Get an AI just in case you are prone to estrogen sides. I recommend exemestane. If you start getting water retention from high estro, etc, run it at 6.25mgs ed and assess from there.

Get some nolvadex or clomid for a basic PCT of 4-6 weeks.

Top Bottom