Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle some tips or help please! Thinking TEST E plus wintsrol maybe!

Hallal_55

Hi guys I wanna start my first cycle I'm thinking of doing test e - I can get 10weeks of 500mg per week 250 monday 250 thursday

Now i read that you dont need both novladex and clomid so from what i read so far im just going to use novladex ( thats gonna cost me a arm and a leg ) so I will have novla on hand if gyno and 2 weeks after last shop i will start PCT

now for a 10 week cycle do I need HCG and anything else?? other than novladex?

Also I'm a bit confused on how to stack winstrol with Test if i need it with winstrol i need to take novldadex next day right? so would i do this

1-10 test 500mg
1-10 novladex on hadn or should i take it with the cycle will that benifit or opposite?
week 5/6 - 12 winstrol
12+ I take novladex for 4 weeks correct?

Im turning 20 in may...I'm about 5-7
wieght range from 165-175

bench 260
squat 315

is there a need for winstrol or should i save it and use it with Clen??

Thanks and sorry if i broke any rules lol !!

Too young. Wish I had all your test circulating in my old body!

Thanks and sorry if i broke any rules lol !!
People who post this only do so because they know they have. Bad first impression!

Okay what you need for your cycle is :
#1) to read and research more ,
#2)to read the rules that state we cannot give A.A.S advice to anyone under 21yrs.
old ........
#3)your questions are good ones,However you really need alot more knowledge BRO!
Everything can be found here on the site,All the bro's & Gal's here are very knowledgable we have women here who often school us bro's when we step out and
need to be reeled back in too reallity.............

Lastly Dude your still full of test and honestly have'nt come close to peeking yet!!!!!!
But do not think that you are not welcome,You are!!!

Sorry bud, no AAS advice to anyone younger than 21 and your test doesn't start to decline till age 25, so max out all of your potential now and push your diet and training as hard as you can :) There are other great sponsor products to help you get the most of your natty training...

-Legacy

I fully agree with them i mean i am turning 22 soon and i realized i prob should have waited..dont get me wrong i loved the size and strength increase but you should jsut work on diet and train as hard as you can...I'll give you some tips..pct is weak there are plenty of products out now that are amazing great website for supps and information as well. . Second you will need hcg for that long of a cycle....

II'll give you some tips..pct is weak there are plenty of products out now that are amazing great website for supps and information as well. . Second you will need hcg for that long of a cycle....
Board rules, no advice to someone under 21.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...al-first-cycle-its-tea-time-omega-700095.html

1:
Be above the age of 25
Why?
Because this is when a typical males Testosterone level starts to "stagnate"

2:
Before you cycle make sure you have used KEY supps to the maximum efficacy.
What does this mean?
It means using creatine; at least 10 grams a day for several "2-3 months cycles"
It means using at least 15 grams of glutamine a day everyday
It means having at least 2 protein shakes a day on top of a great solid food bases diet.

3:
Before you cycle make sure to have at least trained for 2-3 years at your peak natural level.
Not just lifting, you should be able to run 3 miles without any problems.
Only then can you truly assess what you are capable of, and only then will supra-physiological doses of Anabolic tap in to what your truly capable of genetically.

4:Now that your ready to do a first cycle, what should your first exotic stack be?
"Ta heck with you and your stacks".......Use Test only! ( either Enathate or Sus)
You want to give your body every possible advantage when you cycle, and knowing how you respond to the KING hormone will teach you alot when you want to utlize more compounds later.
Test is always the base of any advanced cycle anyway to preserve sexual function .

MOST important ; Test only cycles are the easiest to recover from since its easier to balance the endocrine system, gauge sides, and also you don't have to fight other more suppressive metabolites lingering around when you near Post Cycle Therapy.

5:
How much should I use and how long?
Sorry the 200's wont do!
Why use just barely more then HRT doses?
Use at least 350 mgs and up to 550 mgs a week.
Why?
Sorry gentlemen you need to be a double version of your self you get double the gains.
Use alot of Test but no so much where you get excessive E conversion and need to Eat AI's like pez, or to the point when you feel like a marshmallow.

6: How Long is my cycle and what about an Oral Kickstart?

Cycle should be no less then 7 weeks longs, and no more then 9
9 is ideal. You get huge gains but also can recover real well for P.C.T:rose:
Oral kick-start I hate to say DOES maximize this cycle.
Use Dbol, Tbol or Beastdrol the first 4-5 weeks.
Why? Orals are bioaviable immediately and unlock the abilities body to build muscle ASAP and you dont have to wait 4-5 weeks for the Test E or Sus to kick in to a level where you can start to feel like your actually on a cycle..
You feel ON from day one! and Gains start at week 1.

7: P.C.T is almost as important as the cycle.
or darn close.
You need a Serm, and an AI for sure, And also using some Pro T supps can help.
Start using them 10 days after Last Shot when T levels begin to fall from the injectables your doing.
Use them for 3-4 weeks to close the Feedback loop and force your body to kickstart its own endogenous production.
Also you wont get Fat in P/C/T since E will be covered.

~FIN~:rose:

yeah i know but it gets confusing somtimes as some people on board say this some people say that, some say no take this no dont take that, kinda gets confusing? so you guys say wait till 21?

1:
Be above the age of 25
Why?
Because this is when a typical males Testosterone level starts to "stagnate"

2:
Before you cycle make sure you have used KEY supps to the maximum efficacy.
What does this mean?
It means using creatine; at least 10 grams a day for several "2-3 months cycles"
It means using at least 15 grams of glutamine a day everyday
It means having at least 2 protein shakes a day on top of a great solid food bases diet.

3:
Before you cycle make sure to have at least trained for 2-3 years at your peak natural level.
Not just lifting, you should be able to run 3 miles without any problems.
Only then can you truly assess what you are capable of, and only then will supra-physiological doses of Anabolic tap in to what your truly capable of genetically.

4:Now that your ready to do a first cycle, what should your first exotic stack be?
"Ta heck with you and your stacks".......Use Test only! ( either Enathate or Sus)
You want to give your body every possible advantage when you cycle, and knowing how you respond to the KING hormone will teach you alot when you want to utlize more compounds later.
Test is always the base of any advanced cycle anyway to preserve sexual function .

MOST important ; Test only cycles are the easiest to recover from since its easier to balance the endocrine system, gauge sides, and also you don't have to fight other more suppressive metabolites lingering around when you near Post Cycle Therapy.

5:
How much should I use and how long?
Sorry the 200's wont do!
Why use just barely more then HRT doses?
Use at least 350 mgs and up to 550 mgs a week.
Why?
Sorry gentlemen you need to be a double version of your self you get double the gains.
Use alot of Test but no so much where you get excessive E conversion and need to Eat AI's like pez, or to the point when you feel like a marshmallow.

6: How Long is my cycle and what about an Oral Kickstart?

Cycle should be no less then 7 weeks longs, and no more then 9
9 is ideal. You get huge gains but also can recover real well for P.C.T:rose:
Oral kick-start I hate to say DOES maximize this cycle.
Use Dbol, Tbol or Beastdrol the first 4-5 weeks.
Why? Orals are bioaviable immediately and unlock the abilities body to build muscle ASAP and you dont have to wait 4-5 weeks for the Test E or Sus to kick in to a level where you can start to feel like your actually on a cycle..
You feel ON from day one! and Gains start at week 1.

7: P.C.T is almost as important as the cycle.
or darn close.
You need a Serm, and an AI for sure, And also using some Pro T supps can help.
Start using them 10 days after Last Shot when T levels begin to fall from the injectables your doing.
Use them for 3-4 weeks to close the Feedback loop and force your body to kickstart its own endogenous production.
Also you wont get Fat in P/C/T since E will be covered.

~FIN~:rose:[/quote]

thanks for the advice but im just saying it gets confusing when some say you need this and that and this for PCT and many others say novladex is fine....so you guys say wait till im 21? its very tempting as many of my friends are doing it and I see great results kind of hard to keep up with them now

Top Bottom