Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle for shortest period possible

efsree

Hello experts

I want start my first cycle with Test only or with better combo for 10 days cycle. Is it waste of effort or will there be any noticeable gains. If 10 day cycle is no go for me, what is the shortest period that worth to run to put on size. The reason for 10days cycle is that I want run this cycle in Mexico. I can't stay 8-12 weeks stait in there so ... i can run every 2 months if 10day cycle is worth to try. Is there any alternative ideas, Pls.

Btw, I'm 38 years old 5.11 -182lb with 14ish bf and I'm lifting for 12 years.

Thanks in advance.

Better turn days into weeks just bring a bottle of test back they won't mess with you for personal amount

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

10 days? Really? Have you done even some basic research or not? This will not be enough for the testosterone to even start working, let alone give you time to achieve any decent results.

Yes, Of course I did enough research and I know the fact that It takes at least 4th week to kick-off in most cases. My idea is about 10days for every month, I know its sounds stupid but I don't have other options or any local resources.

I always hesitent to ask "that guy" in the gym.

Thank you guys for taking time to reply

You'll just fuck yourself up and not gain anything. Might as well wait until you can cycle properly.

Yes, Of course I did enough research and I know the fact that It takes at least 4th week to kick-off in most cases. My idea is about 10days for every month, I know its sounds stupid but I don't have other options or any local resources.

I always hesitent to ask "that guy" in the gym.

Thank you guys for taking time to reply

I'm not gonna type a whole article on how roids work etc etc because it'd take too damn log and one of the mods did an epic job before me. Sufficient to say 10-days on, 20+days off would get you no where. It'd literally be 1 step forward and two back. You'd have a high test level briefly, then nothing as it sunk through the floor and your system yo-yo-ing up and down (mostly down).

That's without, as has been said, any mid-to-long acting esters (and you'd want a long one in this example) not actually doing their job in time.

All in all it'd be like driving fast for half a journey, then crawling along the rest. And getting there just as quickly as if you'd driven at a normal speed. Pointless.

Results wise - you will get nothing out of a 10 day cycle what so ever. All it will do is suppress your natural testosterone production.

I understand your thinking process but it's a terrible idea.

If you are going to do a cycle, you might as well do it right and run a proper 10-12 week cycle for your first cycle.

Agreed! It's terrible idea. Only local resource way to go I guess.

So, if any guy helped me, hw much cost is OK to pay for Test E and aromasin.
Just not to get ripped-off.

Top Bottom