Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle.. it's time. Need some tips

acoddo

I'm a lifetime lifter. Been natural my whole life with the exception of a few SARM cycles. I'm ready to make the jump but need some help here. Best first stack and PCT?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

First cycle is 350mg of Test E a week, split in two pins, along with 12.5mg of Aromasin eod for 12 weeks followed by the Dylan G pct.

Pm me if you need a Domestic source...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…
I've done a few sarm cycles of LGD, RAD, and mk677. Im 30, been lifting all my life... always making time to get it in. I am 5'6" at 168 right now. Probably around 16-17% bf.My goal is to reach 190+ and lose some body fat. Also get stronger. Current numbers bench:275x3, squat 275 x 6, dead 315x 10
4d6ecf28598da4c0a5ebc75718e441d2.jpg
383924c216fff788205975d9908cfb1d.jpg

you have some size on you and your body fat is going in the right direction but you are still too early for steroid use

i would spend another year or two really dialing in your diet and training. gotta get your body fat much lower so we can see your muscles, you cannot have any sort of belly because what is the point?

I'm a lifetime lifter. Been natural my whole life with the exception of a few SARM cycles. I'm ready to make the jump but need some help here. Best first stack and PCT?

So... how old are you?

And you're not natural.

First cycle is 350mg of Test E a week, split in two pins, along with 12.5mg of Aromasin eod for 12 weeks followed by the Dylan G pct.

Pm me if you need a Domestic source...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
May you tell me how much mass should I expect from 350mg test ?

Top Bottom