Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle questions

I am at the same BF% as you now and have been gaining muscle while losing fat, started at 36% BF measured in a BOD POD at my gym then recently again at 28% didn't lose any muscle and actually gained 4 lbs. I also have been unemployed for the last 6 months and my Diet has been about as clean as you can get eating 6+ small meals a day.. I even gradually sip down a protein shake throughout the day so I am constantly getting protein lol. My strength has increased drastically in the 6 months I have been back to the gym I am 27 now and have not been to the Gym since I was 21 years old. Bench press started at barley doing 135 lbs 5 times and now I can do 255 x 5.

Good luck with your cycle let me know how it works for you I might be tempted to try this to lose some more BF.

For your first cycle I would recommend using test e or c. You'll pin less this way and still receive the same benefits....If you're going to invest your money in this make sure you get your diet in check. It's said a lot, but it's said a lot for good reason. If you're not taking in the right foods than you won't get as much out of your cycle as you can.

Top Bottom