Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle questions

medstud

Hi

I'm planning on going on my first cycle in the next few months.

My stats:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 235
BF: 28%

I'm going to do:

Test Prop at 250 to 350mg a wk for 8 weeks

I'm hoping to lower my BF and maintain the muscle I've gained from my past training.

I'm wondering if I should take Winstrol during this first cycle or wait till the second cycle.

If you have any other opinions please feel free to state them.

Thanks,

Medstud

No, you can easily lose that bf naturally without loosing muscle if u diet right, train right, and do the right kind/ amount of cardio. Pm me if u have any questions. I can help u out a lot :)

I new an overweight guy who did a Winny cycle thinking it would melt his fat away.
Well six weeks later it only made him stronger but his BF% stayed level and he still looked very overweight.
He became frustrated and said that Winstrol was only good for strength, not fat reduction.

Point here is that in order to see the full benefits of Winstrol you need to get your BF% down first.
To me, Winny just enhances an already muscular look since there's no bloat, just lean gains.

I would just stick to the Test for your first cycle man.

Looks good...Test can be a good lean mass drug. Do you have PCT in place?

Winny is not androgenic enough to melt fat better choices are diet and cardio then tren proviron and masteron...

at 28% BF the Winny would be a no in my book. Besides the fact that it could be a waste of money, which it may or may not be I know people who have had good reactions to the winny but regardless of that it is a concern of health for me. It isn't going to get you to 10% BF on a cycle. At your current BF% your Blood Pressure and Cholesterol might be high and the Winny will just make that worse putting you in danger. I am assuming you are not getting bloodwork done on this. Realistically with good diet and cardio you will shed a lot of that fast and the slow progress is going to be so much better than the risk to your heart and liver at this point. Anyway just my 2 cents to think health first but we all know that we all do whatever we want in the end.

Top Bottom