Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle question?

rhys1313

Hey guys I'm almost 6 weeks into my first 8 week cycle doing 1ml of deca 1ml of sus once a week just a small one but want to know if it's enough to be worrying about gyno? Today I felt a very slight itch but not sure if it's from the chafe I got from running the other week. Any advice would be helpful cheers

Hey guys I'm almost 6 weeks into my first 8 week cycle doing 1ml of deca 1ml of sus once a week just a small one but want to know if it's enough to be worrying about gyno? Today I felt a very slight itch but not sure if it's from the chafe I got from running the other week. Any advice would be helpful cheers

Running any ai?

why are you running deca as a first cycle? fuck man... your not running sust long enough either... do you have ancillaries? caber or prami for prolactin and do you have an ai? do you even know what your doing? do i even fucking dare ask what is your pct??

...if it's enough to be worrying about gyno?
Your probably running between 5 and 10 times the amount of testosterone a man produces naturally and then Deca on top of that, which produces prolactin, something a man shouldn't even have in his body so yes, it IS enough to worry about gyno and other things.

You need two ancyliaries in this case: one for the estrogen produced by the testosterone (Arimidex or Aromasin) and another for the prolactin form the Deca (Cabergoline or Pramipexole). And you better have already planned and bought for your PCT (Nolvadex) as well or you're going to lose all your gains.

Do I dare ask for your stats?

why are you running deca as a first cycle? fuck man... your not running sust long enough either... do you have ancillaries? caber or prami for prolactin and do you have an ai? do you even know what your doing? do i even fucking dare ask what is your pct??

I can't stop laughing. Bwaaahhhh hahahaha I can't. I FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY LMFAO

It would put the icing on the cake If isteroids could chime in with adding Anavar and winny on the back end and make sure you get some nolva for pct. ( inside joke op, do not do this)

Ride it like you stole it!!

It would put the icing on the cake If isteroids could chime in with adding Anavar and winny on the back end and make sure you get some nolva for pct. ( inside joke op, do not do this)

Ride it like you stole it!!

lmfaooo... i love this guys responses tho (isteroids)

Top Bottom