Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle and pumped!

Big Bronc

yea i just got 10cc's of deca and thats all i can get , can somebody set me up a cycle with that? and also how much is a cc compared to a mg? thanks a whole bunch!

i want to get a STRONG as possable, and burn alot, alot, alot of fat, can i do this with 10ccs of deca???

thanks dudes

How many MG's per CC/ML ? What kind is it ? I would try geting some Test and or Winny to go with the Deca.

M18

What do u mean how many MG's per CC/ML ? I guess im not sure what your talking about, but do u think ill be able to get my bench up to 280lb if im doin 235lb right now if i work very hard by the end of my cycle with only 10cc's of deca-not sure what kind- cant get anything else
thanks man

Big Bronc said:

i want to get a STRONG as possable, and burn alot, alot, alot of fat

There is only one a.s. that will allow this. There can be only one. And Mustang, due to his psychic powers, knows exactly what I am going to say...fina!

Fina will get you jacked and ripped at the same time.

But if you want to go ahead and take the deca, it will only make your enjoyment and appreciation for fina that much more profound when you finally do take it. :cool:

eric123 said:
Is Fina better than Deca? Is it better than Winny? Should you stack Fina with something else?

Yes, fina is the best. Always take fina with test, because it will shut down your natural test as hard as deca. It doesn't take much, like 100-250mg/week. Or, if you want to go for mass, up the test to your liking. But the fina will give you so much strength, hardness like you can't believe, and, well, I could gush about fina for days. Oh wait, I already have!

Trenbolone (the active ingredient in fina) isn't called the 'Gear of the Gods' for nothing.

MUSTANG_18 said:
What does it say on the bottle ?

M18

Well, I don't know about his bottles, but on mine, there is some sloppy handwritten warning: 'Mustang18, hands off!!!!'

And I make sure to write that on all my gear, just in case, lol.

how can i get fina, i would take it orally, and i dont want to order it off the net, can i get it at a cattle store? Fina would make me alot stronger than deca would??? im looking more at strength and fat burn, so help me out PLEASe

thanks

Big Bronc said:
how can i get fina, i would take it orally, and i dont want to order it off the net, can i get it at a cattle store? Fina would make me alot stronger than deca would??? im looking more at strength and fat burn, so help me out PLEASe

thanks

It sounds like fina is exactly what you want. Yes, you can get it in a cattle store, but it is usually more difficult there. Typically they want some kind of proof you have cattle of some sort. But, you might call ahead, just to ask the price or whatever and feel them out. Maybe tell them your grandfather wants some for Father's Day.

I highly recommend against taking orally. Yes, you will still get results, but nowhere near like injecting. Also, I would never run fina without test. You are just asking for trouble.

Top Bottom