Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle post gyno surgery. anyone else?

rfowler

I am about to embark on my first cycle since the removal of gyno surgically, and to be straight up Im nervous about it. If anyone else has recently done a cycle post gyno surgery could you let me know how it went? How did you change your approach to PCT after the surgery. I am around 14% bf right now and 6 foot 210 pounds. I know that pct is just as important if not more so than your actual cycle, but during research I find that some people recommend Nolva and some claim it is the spawn of satan. I currently take phentermine as a daily stimulant and appetite suppresant because I got fatter than fuklord post surgery, so if anyone knows the ramification of mixing phentermine with my cycle please advise. I appreciate the help fellas. Theres alot of great information here and I will head any advice given. Here is my plan for rentry

500 mg test e 12 weeks
50 mg winny weeks 2 -12
PCT nolva starting week 10 25mg ED
AIFM throughout 2 pumps 2 times per day

I know this is a rather mild cycle but I am just wanting to get my feet wet again and get over this fuking gyno fear.

10 weeks of winny?, atleast if your going to do 10 weeks do it from weeks 5-15. I personally wouldn't do 10 weeks of winny, I would do the winny somewhere around weeks 8-15.

1. it can come back
2. have everything you need on hand before you start ( anti e's)
3. i had the surgery also

any more q"s let me know

I've gone under the knife twice for gyno surgery. The first time was to remove the gyno itself and the second was because the scar teathered to the muscle so it had to be cut off. My cycles have not changed much. I always use some form of AI when using any androgens and always have Nolva on hand just in case. The gyno was from puberty, not AAS.

M18

To answer your question on Phentermine a.k.a Apidex you should have no issues running your cycle with it. Great drug and i wish like hell one of these research companies would pick up their skirt and grab there balls and make me some.

jetty said:
To answer your question on Phentermine a.k.a Apidex you should have no issues running your cycle with it. Great drug and i wish like hell one of these research companies would pick up their skirt and grab there balls and make me some.

until the recent bust with pharmacies not reporting vicodin sales back east, you could get phentermine anywhere - cheap also. The dea didn't shut the pharmacy distributors down because of phentermine, but because of the illegal sales of vico. Phentermine should trickle back out there on the market soon..it's not that big of a deal. I was using it under a docs supervision on cycle and it's no biggy. I was taking 37.5 a day for 3 months. Then you cycle off for 3 months then back on.

Also, I have just recently had the gyno surgery back in July. I just did a 6 weeker of 50mgs of test prop mon, thur, sun. I even did it only at 100mgs total during the week , but mind you, i can easily gain 10-12 pounds at 200mgs enth normally, so I cycled REAL LOW cuz I too am paranoid as hell of gyno. I used a-dex during cycle and letro coming off with a slow taper. I had a tad bit of bloat, but nothing big.

Bro, whatever you do, cycle LOW and see which steroids work and don't work and yes, run AIFM or a-dex during cycle and make sure you have nolva afterwards. Whatever gave you gyno - don't ever do that one again.. Tren gave it to me, so ... I won't ever touch that or deca again. I know which steroids work for me and which ones don't, plus, once my scar tissue finally leaves, I'm going to be a big fan of smaller dosed cycles. It's not worth going through surgery again imho.

So do you guys think that this cycle would be decent for working my way back in. Im a fighter too so this cycle will be aimed at hardening and gaining some solid muscle. Feedback has been great. Awesome folks on this site.
250mg test e e4d for 10 weeks
50 mg of winny tabs ed for weeks 4-10
AIFM throughout
starting nolva 25 mg ed at wk 8 - 12

yeah that sounds good..althought, since your a fighter, i'd drop the test and replace it with eq 500mgs a week (1-12) and winny 50mgs 6-12. You'd get less bloat, harder muscles, better definition, veiny as all get out and your cardio will increase 100% :)

sparetire said:
yeah that sounds good..althought, since your a fighter, i'd drop the test and replace it with eq 500mgs a week (1-12) and winny 50mgs 6-12. You'd get less bloat, harder muscles, better definition, veiny as all get out and your cardio will increase 100% :)

no way winny is the worst drug for a figher ever...you will get so dry that you will injure yourself for sure...in fact one of my buddys went against what i told him and was running it for the last 2 weeks...my buddy armlocked him yesterday and his arm popped right away it was so dry...now he has to take time off....var over winny any day

Top Bottom