Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Plan - Vets help please

nibs7985

Hi,

I'm 5'7, 28 years old, 170 lbs and under 10% bodyfat. I've been working out for almost 10 years. I'm planning for my first cycle to be test e 500mg/week for 16 weeks.
I have the test for the cycle and nolvadex for pct, my only problem is that I have only letro as an AI to run during my cycle.

My Nolvadex is 20mg/tab and I have 50 tablets.
My Letro is 2.5mg/tab and I have 50 tablets.

My plan is as follows:

Weeks 1-16:
Shoot 250mg on Monday and 250 mg on Friday of test e in my delts.

Weeks 1-14:
1/4 tablet of letro and 1 tablet of Nolva EOD.

Weeks 15-16:
1/4 tablet of letro EOD but now 1 tablet of Nolva ED.

PCT
Week 17:
1/4 tablet of letro EOD + 2 tablets of Nolva per day

Week 18:
1 tablet of Nolva per day

Please let me know what you think of this guys (especially vets!)

If I find I am still experiencing gyno symptoms despite the 1/4 tab of letro EOD throughout the cycle, I plan to up the dose and use C Bino's protocol found here:

http://forums./educational-threads/236880-all-you-need-know-about-gyno.html

Thank you in advance.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I hear it is.

It's my first cycle so I don't know if I'm prone to gyno, but this is the only AI I have and I've heard other people run a small amount of letro on cycle without issues.

You don't need to plan an ai into your cycle unless you have had problems in the past. It is very good that you have one on hand just in case symptoms start. I've heard letro is to hard of an ai to use in post cycle but if you can find someone using it successfully. Same with the nolva, only during cycle if needed, but Clomid and nolva is the standard pct

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You don't need to plan an ai into your cycle unless you have had problems in the past. It is very good that you have one on hand just in case symptoms start. I've heard letro is to hard of an ai to use in post cycle but if you can find someone using it successfully. Same with the nolva, only during cycle if needed, but Clomid and nolva is the standard pct

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ok thanks! Any one else want to chime in?

Don't use Letro on your first cycle, its very strong and you're going to have a hard time dialing in your dose.

Use Aromasin, I wouldn't run Nolva on cycle unless you have gyno symptoms.

Top Bottom