Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A first cycle and PCT - opinions please...

Greetings Brothers ~

Quick intro - 37, 5'8", 175. Been lifting for 20 years. Used to be a middle-wieght fighter in the mid 80's, now I am an amatuer baseball player for about 60 games in the summer.

In the past 24 months I have increased my wieght from 160 - 180. I use HST and 5x5's rotated every 8 weeks. The extra size and strength has done a great deal to keep me injury free and playing well.

Let me also mention that I have done a cycle of PH, 19nor and 4ad, last fall - it didn't do very much except make me tired.

I have a local souce for gear that is oral only (yes, I know...) - but here is my idea.

Weeks 1-6 Dbol 25mg/day
Weeks 5-7 Proviron 25-50mg/day
Weeks 6-9 Nolva 20mg/day (when Dbol is done)

After researching Proviron I like it w/Dbol for two reasons. It acts to harden the muscle and fight the bloat that Dbol creates, and it acts similar to Arimidex to fight symptoms like gyno. Along with the Nolva, I would hope to retain 50-75% of my Dbol gains. (The 3rd benefit is Proviron makes you horny as a rabbit.)

Milk Thistle for the organs, Hawthorne Berry for BP, Saw Palmetto to keep hair on my head, and I hope to be in good shape for a 6 week cycle.

I know. Get test and stick - but that is not an option at the moment. I am not planning this until March - so any thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

Later,

Bluesman

For an athlete I wouldn't suggest test, I play ball and took test and hated it!! Anavar and Dbol together was my best oral cycle I ever took. I took 35 mg var and 15 dbol loved the lean muscle and no sides!

I considered Anavar but my guy doesn't have it (I guess it can be hard to find) and it is much more expensive.

I don't like the test idea much either - the side of making your joints creak and ache is not good for my age or my sport.

Later,

Bluesman

I'd get more proviron and run it weeks 1-6 with the d-bol. In addition to acting as an aromatase inhibitor to prevent bloat and gyno (as you mentioned) proviron will also bind to androgenic receptor sites and increase the amount of free d-bol in your blood.

This means increased gains AND maintained sex drive. After 3 weeks on d-bol alone, I lose my mojo altogether.

nydj66 said:
I'd get more proviron and run it weeks 1-6 with the d-bol. In addition to acting as an aromatase inhibitor to prevent bloat and gyno (as you mentioned) proviron will also bind to androgenic receptor sites and increase the amount of free d-bol in your blood.

This means increased gains AND maintained sex drive. After 3 weeks on d-bol alone, I lose my mojo altogether.

Sweet, I am glad I am not the only one that made the connection between Dbol and Proviron. Can I ask what your gain were?

Later,

Bluesman

Steve The Bluesman said:
Sweet, I am glad I am not the only one that made the connection between Dbol and Proviron. Can I ask what your gain were?

Later,

Bluesman

My first cycle was 25mg/day of d-bol (nothing else). I gained 15 lbs in 6 weeks, used no PCT and eventually lost it all. However, I did keep most of my strength gains and like I said, lost my mojo after week 3 and it didn't come back until week 9.

After that cycle I worked up the nerve to start sticking myself and now I run test with everything. However, if I absolutely had to do an oral only cycle, I'd definitely run proviron with it.

nydj66 said:

I like that theory - especially cosidering the Dbol is such short lived. I have enough to run 20 days of Proviron...So maybe use it for the last two weeks of the Dbol and the 1st week of PCT?

I hope my Johnson keeps working after week three...

Later,

Bluesman

Warning: If your guy has only orals, but doesn't even carry anavar, I would be very suspect of how legit his products are. Just something to be aware of

I agree with booey, but it could be the massive profit margin involved with slangin' d-bols. Anavar is expensive even when most of the middlemen are cut out. But someone who knows where to look can find d-bol for next to nothing, sell it for 3x what they bought it for and it would still be relatively cheap for the buyer.

Top Bottom