Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle overkill.

jayson311

I am currently in the middle of my first cycle. Low dosage of test and deca twice a week. I have a freind gettting ready to run his first and he ask me for some advise. I feel that I cannot give this kid sound advice since i am on my first cycle and we have different goals. He ask what I would do to get as big as possible by summer. I suggested he use just test e at maybe 400 to 500 mg a week. He insisted he is stacking. I think he is planning on running 400mg test e and 300 of decca a week. Is this to large of a dose for a first timer? He has pct setup which is good, but is he gonna have real bad sides or acne or any problems with this? I really would like to be able to help him out. Also is this gonna get him big by summer? He eats real clean actually helped me alot!! oopse stats........Mid 20's about 180 close to 6 foot.

jayson311 said:
I am currently in the middle of my first cycle. Low dosage of test and deca twice a week. I have a freind gettting ready to run his first and he ask me for some advise. I feel that I cannot give this kid sound advice since i am on my first cycle and we have different goals. He ask what I would do to get as big as possible by summer. I suggested he use just test e at maybe 400 to 500 mg a week. He insisted he is stacking. I think he is planning on running 400mg test e and 300 of decca a week. Is this to large of a dose for a first timer? He has pct setup which is good, but is he gonna have real bad sides or acne or any problems with this? I really would like to be able to help him out. Also is this gonna get him big by summer? He eats real clean actually helped me alot!! oopse stats........Mid 20's about 180 close to 6 foot.

test/deca is a good mass cycle....He could go with test - e 500mgs and throw in some dbol at 30mgs ED if he wanted to stack and its a good newbie cycle....as far as will he "blow up" that will depend if he eats like a monster..at 180lbs i would say he needs to eat well over 3000 cals a day to get what he is looking for...

Way more than 3000. I am 6' 205lbs right now. I am eating about 4500-5000 calories, pretty clean and am kind of at a stalemate in my cycle. Got 5 weeks left and am trying to eat more to get the gains going again but I feel sick after every meal and feel like I need a knap right after I eat I have eaten so much.

Stacemranger said:
Way more than 3000. I am 6' 205lbs right now. I am eating about 4500-5000 calories, pretty clean and am kind of at a stalemate in my cycle. Got 5 weeks left and am trying to eat more to get the gains going again but I feel sick after every meal and feel like I need a knap right after I eat I have eaten so much.

try adding in a T or 2T of ANPB with your meals, great way to add in the cals and you wont even notice it...

swordfish151 said:
test/deca is a good mass cycle....He could go with test - e 500mgs and throw in some dbol at 30mgs ED if he wanted to stack and its a good newbie cycle....as far as will he "blow up" that will depend if he eats like a monster..at 180lbs i would say he needs to eat well over 3000 cals a day to get what he is looking for...

yeah d-bol-test-deca perfect for newbies vets or whatever its the simpliest bulk cycle you can do and it will work everytime

swordfish151 said:
try adding in a T or 2T of ANPB with your meals, great way to add in the cals and you wont even notice it...
hell yea two teaspoons with every meal i have. i seriously don't know what i would do without peanut butter.

Top Bottom