Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle options below

oko028V

28 years old
180 lb
5ft 10in
14% body fat
five years train
looking to do with 12 weeks cycle

what do you think about this
500mg a week testosterone cypionate
800 mg of Masteron
I have an option of using aromasin or Arimidex which one would you recommend and how much do I need in the cycle since Masteron is pretty good at producing estrogen right

28 years old
180 lb
5ft 10in
14% body fat
five years train

800 mg of Masteron
I have an option of using aromasin or Arimidex which one would you recommend and how much do I need in the cycle since Masteron is pretty good at producing estrogen right

I would go with aromasin 12.5mgs E3D and feel how your estrogen is and how it goes

masteron is too high imo 500mgs of test cyp and 300mgs of masteron is enough, add anavar instead of more masteron

28 years old
180 lb
5ft 10in
14% body fat
five years train

800 mg of Masteron

bro you should run winny with that if you want to be tighter

I would suggest watching Dylan's video and reconsidering masteron as well. The sarms s4 and gw501516 would be excellent options to use instead.

28 years old
180 lb
5ft 10in
14% body fat
five years train

800 mg of Masteron

Zero mention of the purpose of the cycle

I ran 300mg of test on my first cycle and it was insane. If you eat right and work your ass off you'll be shocked at what a 300mg test only cycle will do.

Top Bottom