Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle options

veneto82

hi im looking to take my first cycle of steorids, just wonderin if you could help me out on what to take. im 26 and weigh about 80kg, about 25% bodyfat.
Im looking for something to cut me up whilst putting on lean muscle.. Im trying to avoid something that will encourage hairloss, and something that wont bring on high blood pressure or put to much strain on the liver. for hairloss will taking proscar stop the hair from falling out while on a cycle of steroids?? looking to do a 6-8 week once of cycle. been training for 7 years already. help is much appreciated!

Diet and cardio will be the determinig factors for fatloss. You should get your bf% under control before running a cycle imo. How is your current diet? Maybe post it up in the diet forum for help.

hi im looking to take my first cycle of steorids, just wonderin if you could help me out on what to take. im 26 and weigh about 80kg, about 25% bodyfat.
Im looking for something to cut me up whilst putting on lean muscle.. Im trying to avoid something that will encourage hairloss, and something that wont bring on high blood pressure or put to much strain on the liver. for hairloss will taking proscar stop the hair from falling out while on a cycle of steroids?? looking to do a 6-8 week once of cycle. been training for 7 years already. help is much appreciated!

Welcome to EF, you've come to the right place to learn.

Having said that, you need to do just that-LEARN. You're not ready for AAS yet. BF is wayyyyyy to high. You need training/diet/cardio right now. Stick around the boards and the good bros here will help you...

Welcome to EF, you've come to the right place to learn.

Having said that, you need to do just that-LEARN. You're not ready for AAS yet. BF is wayyyyyy to high. You need training/diet/cardio right now. Stick around the boards and the good bros here will help you...

yep, big muscles dont look good unless you can see them.

sorry body fat was a mistake its around 18%, will be doing a cutting diet for 4 weeks then looking to take something

How did you mistake 25% and 18%?? also 4 weeks cutting naturaly wont do much, you need longer to get that bf% down

i guessed i was about 25% but was only 18% when i actually measured it...

i got told to take oral turinabol. is this any good for lean good gains? also do i need to take pct stuff? and liver stuff? looing for a 6-8 week cycle without to much sides

Last edited:
edit the lab name out of you post. thats a no-no around here... you need to do alot of research before you even think about starting a cycle. research testosterone and read the post cycle therapy forum. also visit the diet forum and get them to help you get that in check

afraid of needles?
You need to research as the other bro's said. 18% is still high. I am around there now. Cutting will take a couple months. How tall are you if you're 176ish lbs.
Lets see diet and training.

Top Bottom