Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - Opinions please

Amir2019

Hi guys, hope your all well. Looking for advice/opinions/criticism. This is my first injectable cycle. In the past I have only done 2 oral cycles many years ago using nap 50s. The cycle that I am currently running goes like this;

Week 1-4
Sustanon 250 per week
Deca 200 per week

Weeks 5-12
Sustanon 500 per week
Deca 400 per week

PCT
I am taking Anastrozole whilst on cycle Mon Wed and Fridays and Clomid, Nolvadex and HCG after.

Stats
30 years old
5’8
72kgs
20% BF

Diet
High in carbs and protein. Chicken, Tuna, Rice, Pasta, Fish, Oats, Eggs. Having 4-5 meals a day and 1-2 proteins shakes.

I am currently in week 8 and i am having to train at home using dumbbells and a bench as all gyms are closed. I weighed myself this morning and currently stand at 76kgs. I feel fuller and can see myself with more definition but not really seen much in size. Strength has gone up slightly. Would you say this is about right?

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Not 100% percent sure in when you need to add something for prolactin. But I would. I've been having good success running p5p keeping my prolactin in check on 550mg NPP.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hi guys, hope your all well. Looking for advice/opinions/criticism. This is my first injectable cycle. In the past I have only done 2 oral cycles many years ago using nap 50s. The cycle that I am currently running goes like this;

Week 1-4
Sustanon 250 per week
Deca 200 per week

Weeks 5-12
Sustanon 500 per week
Deca 400 per week

PCT
I am taking Anastrozole whilst on cycle Mon Wed and Fridays and Clomid, Nolvadex and HCG after.

Stats
30 years old
5’8
72kgs
20% BF

Diet
High in carbs and protein. Chicken, Tuna, Rice, Pasta, Fish, Oats, Eggs. Having 4-5 meals a day and 1-2 proteins shakes.

I am currently in week 8 and i am having to train at home using dumbbells and a bench as all gyms are closed. I weighed myself this morning and currently stand at 76kgs. I feel fuller and can see myself with more definition but not really seen much in size. Strength has gone up slightly. Would you say this is about right?

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
In my extremely limited knowledge. Your first four weeks your dosages were very low so you wont notice hardly anything in size. The dose you are currently taking you probably wont notice for a long time. I'd imagine 4 weeks. But again not positive. Stick with whatever your doing and you
Will notice. Make sure your getting in enough protein. Keep that estro and prolactin in check

In my extremely limited knowledge. Your first four weeks your dosages were very low so you wont notice hardly anything in size. The dose you are currently taking you probably wont notice for a long time. I'd imagine 4 weeks. But again not positive. Stick with whatever your doing and you
Will notice. Make sure your getting in enough protein. Keep that estro and prolactin in check

The guy that I’m buying my gear from advised to start low for 4 weeks. He said as it was my first injectable cycle it would give me an idea of how my body reacts to it and get used to it too.

Would 12 weeks be long enough to get some gains in size off it looking at how I’ve ran the cycle?

The guy that I’m buying my gear from advised to start low for 4 weeks. He said as it was my first injectable cycle it would give me an idea of how my body reacts to it and get used to it too.

Would 12 weeks be long enough to get some gains in size off it looking at how I’ve ran the cycle?
I'm not saying hes wrong. I was just stating the reason you weren't noticing anything. Besides other factors. So if you know the gear is on point and your training and diet is as well. I was just stating that this may be why your not noticing any size. When I did my first 550mg test blast I didnt notice "size" for 6 weeks or so. I know there are compound you can run longer with out extra issues. I feel deca may be one of those you can run 16 weeks. But if ask someone more experienced. But you need to be doing something for prolactin.

you have zero business using steroids at 20% body fat... also, your first cycle like this should be test only, not multiple compounds but you need to get in much better shape first...

You need to get your body fat down first and foremost. Additionally, your first cycle should be test only, and there is no reason to pyramid the dosing.

Top Bottom