Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - Opinions please

I don't like the body fat, changing dosages mid cycle, or running deca and test together for a first cycle. Give it some time to sort these things out and have a great simple first cycle when you are ready. You only get 1 chance at a first cycle and you will get great results if you do it right!

Sust + Deca is definitely not the best option for the first cycle. I’m not an expert in the steroids field but I believe before you start playing with your health/body transformation it’s better to make proper research.
Now Deca offers a kind of a unique list of problems versus other steroids. So other steroids we’re usually worried about estrogen. In this case, we are worried about prolactin. So when prolactin levels rise too much it causes problems in the body. You’ve probably heard of Deca-Dick. So that’s gonna be dealt with here. Also lactating nipples, another problem gyno, low sex drive and being in a shitty-ass mood. That’s Deca and also tren can do these.
In order to prevent all that it’s better to keep on hands Cabergoline also known as Dostinex. Regarding the dosage. Like in your case you are on a low dose zone of Deca (actually it all varies from individual to individual, your body can react differently on gears than others, plus fresh receptors) you can take 250 mcg every five days.
Dostinex blocks the release of prolactin from the pituitary gland in the brain and prevents from high prolactin.

Top Bottom