Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle for old guy starting steroids later on in life

boss gary

Testosterone Enanthate- 250mg for 10 weeks., depending on how my body reacts I might increase it to 500mg or 750mg a week, my diet is clean, high protein low carbs and I lift 5 days a week, 4 days cardio in the am time my stats are;
6'1
219% bodyfat
and for PCT I will get clomid, to finish my post I need to know if I should lower my bf percentage for this type of cycle thank you.

219% body fat? That is obviously a typo. What is your actual body fat?

I recommend getting your body fat down to around 12% before starting your steroid cycle. Running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of stress on your organs. It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

Do some more research on PCT. Clomid alone is not near sufficient for a PCT protocol. I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The perfect PCT is truly the best PCT protocol you can run. It'll ensure you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and that your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

either you meant 21 or 29% body fat. that is just too high. need to get in better shape before using steroids

instead run the triple stack SARM's from sarms1, that will get you on the right track.. save the roids till you are in top shape

Testosterone Enanthate- 250mg for 10 weeks., depending on how my body reacts I might increase it to 500mg or 750mg a week, my diet is clean, high protein low carbs and I lift 5 days a week, 4 days cardio in the am time my stats are;
6'1
219% bodyfat
and for PCT I will get clomid, to finish my post I need to know if I should lower my bf percentage for this type of cycle thank you.

250mg/week is fine... If you plan to stay on it indefinitely. Lower dosages for older guys over long periods of time work wonders. I'm 40 and I can say that's been my experience. I also know guys my age and older who have had great results with TRT or similar dosages to TRT. Often I'll use less than 500mg/week plus an oral before each workout. My strength levels are great and sex drive is through the roof.

It's just the part about expecting to get major results in 10 weeks from that that's the problem. If you plan on doing that dosage for 10 weeks and taking 10 weeks or so off you're not going to have much if anything to show for it down the road.

Top Bottom