Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle need suggestions.

justin8997

hey I am 23 and this is my first cycle. i am going to be taking 400mg test C spilt into two 200mg doses weekly, 60 mg anavar daily, and 5iu hgh 5 days week. I will be using nolva for my pct. I am not looking to bulk up or gain weight, using this as a weight loss/conditioning cycle to enhance my boxing conditioning. I am currently 166lbs and would like to cut and maintain at 160lbs and be as strong and fast as possible.

any suggestions as for what i could do to improve this and what supporting supplements i will need, and suggestions for diet too will be greatly appreciated?

my diet is very clean but any suggestions will be great.

Drop the nolva!!...that is worthless crap. Use clomid instead....you should do a quick search on proper PCT.

What are your full stats as in age,height,weight and BF% ? (the guys around here like a nice organized list)

really i seen more sites with facts supporting the nolva over the clomid...? I am 23 5'9 166 right now, i dont have a way atm to get exact body fat percentages, but im less that 15%. and another thing since i started using the test ive been sneezing, and it turned into the flu, is this normal? and how long does it last?

really i seen more sites with facts supporting the nolva over the clomid...? I am 23 5'9 166 right now, i dont have a way atm to get exact body fat percentages, but im less that 15%. and another thing since i started using the test ive been sneezing, and it turned into the flu, is this normal? and how long does it last?

It's test flu. U shouldn't even be touching hgh at ur age wtf is wrong with u!?

i have broken cartilage and have burnt myself out from over training for way too long, and wanted to rejuvinate and heal myself... i seen more pros than cons from it i dont know... and what about supporting supplements so i dont fuck myself up?

i have broken cartilage and have burnt myself out from over training for way too long, and wanted to rejuvinate and heal myself... i seen more pros than cons from it i dont know... and what about supporting supplements so i dont fuck myself up?

Sometimes u need to learn the hard way. Good luck with that

how long will the test flu last? wil it last the whole cycle, because i cant train like this? and do you ahve any advice for supplements i will need?

Ok So First off you need to have all your support supps and pct lined up before you start pinning. If you wait to long you might get fucked on your PCT and recovery will be a bitch.

I cant tell how far along in the cycle you are or what you have been taking but I can do My best to help lay out the rest of the cycle so you dont fuck your self up. PS you shouldnt be touching juice. At 166 that is not enough of a base to start taking performance enhancing drugs. Sure you want to use it to cut down and condition but what happens when you come off and you are left with a weak base? It will be harder to ramp your own natural test up because you will not be able to keep hitting the training like you did while on.

Either way you have made your decision and now have crossed over to the dark Side. Stop taking the HGH!!!!!!!! At 23 you should be able to produce enough HGH just by hitting a killer squat workout. Save that stuff for when you need it like in your late 40s not your early 20s.

Anyways this is how you should of set your cycle up ( with planning and having everything on hand )

Week 1-12 Test c 400mg
Week 9-14 Anavar 60mg ed
Week 9-14 N2gaurd
Week 9-14 Lipid Stable
Week 1-14 Aromasin 12.5mg eod or forma 10 pumps am and pm.

Hcg/Hcgenerate Dosing Schedule
Week 1-7 HCGenerate 3caps am 2 caps pm
Week 7-14 HCG 500ius a week split 250 ius
Week 9-14 HCGenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm

Week 15 start PCT
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Forma 5 pumps am, pm first 4 weeks 3 pumps am/pm next 2 weeks
PCT+Unleashed
DAA chews or powder
PHytoserms 347

why in the fuck are you running hgh at your age? you have no clue what your doing and as what was said earlier, your going to learn the hard way... you have no business running anything right now.. your undersized, you haven't done the proper research and your doing things that are just wrong... you need to just stop right now...

Top Bottom